Canada⚘

Cara

Cara

2 weeks later

We just landed in Canada and I took Charles's hand cause im very nervous to see my Nan and face my mom after putting the phone down in her ear. And we haven't talked after that."Everything will be okay don't worry , and if something goes wrong we can just leave " he reassured and I nodded.We got to my childhood home."Everything seems smaller now that I'm grown up " i said when we walked up to the porch. I rang the doorbell and I heard my brothers yell and run to the door.They opened the door and yelled. I crouched down and hugged both of them. "I missed you two so much " i said and felt myself crying. "We missed you too " Kyle spoke up and they looked up at Charles.

"Charles" Connor yelled and hugged him around his legs , both of them love Charles.I got up from my crouched position and saw my mom walking towards us. I didn't know what to do but she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back tightly. "I missed you mom" i mumbled and she kissed my cheek."I'm sorry about what I said " she apologized and I told her its okay. I moved out of the way and she hugged Charles. "I missed seeing you two together " she smiled widely and I went to Charles and hugged his arm.

A man came from the kitchen, a wealthy looking one at that. "Michael?" I gasped and he stopped in his tracks when he saw me."Oh Cara hey" he smiled and I looked at my mom smiling."What an upgrade " I laughed still surprised and looked between the 2 of them."Michael this is Charles my boyfriend, Charlie , Michael he was my mom's boss apparently something more now" I laughed and they shook eachothers hands."I'm still taking the boys to go paintballing , and Charles you're coming with now " Michael spoke up and the boys cheered."Have fun" I kissed Charles and he left with them.

When they left I turned back to my mom and she sighed satisfied. "You're happy and in love , and so am I? So I guess your father really was the problem , wasn't he?" She folded her arms and i nodded ."Can i use your car to go to the pharmacy?" I asked and she nodded confused but then realized what I was talking about.She gave me her car keys."Wait sweetheart , let me go get it for you , I don't think you want the paparazzi or a fan seeing you with a pregnancy test in your hand , or are you and Charles gonna announce it?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Can you get it for me ?" I asked in more of a whisper, she nodded and took her keys from me."I think we can go out for lunch? Just you and me like old times " she asked and I nodded.We drove to a pharmacy and she got out leaving me in the car. I sighed running my fingers through my hair , why am I so nervous? Charles and I want this ? I think I'm scared of it being negative.She came back and it snapped me out of my head. She gave me the bag and I opened it seeing 3 different types of tests and a box of chocolates.