Italian GP⚘

Cara

Cara

Deacon came back with a smile on his face .We went up to the balcony and I had a clear view of Charles . He tapped his bottom piece of his helmet with 2 fingers and "shot" it at me.I blew him a kiss when all the pit crew came back to the box .After a few minutes the green lights were on and they all were off.

My mind wasn't really focused on the race, am I ready to have a baby? Will I be a good mom ? I know Charles will be a good dad, I mean seeing him with Deacon makes me overflow with joy and the fact that i said i can imagine it on my live without thinking shows that I've been thinking about it but I didn't notice it , its weird to explain.

I felt a hand on my shoulder which snapped me out of my thoughts immediately i turned around and saw Arthur."Oh my God , Arthur I haven't seen you in so long" i spoke up and hugged him tightly he did the same."You look amazing Caycay" he spoke up and I thanked him.

"Oh Arthur this is Deacon ,Deacs this is Arthur he is Charlie's brother" i introduced them and Arthur crouched down and gave him a hug.

He stood with us watching the race and we saw George and Max crashed and I saw Charles is in 1st.I held my fingers crossed that he has a big enough gap to pit and not lose alot of positions.He came into the pits and in a blink of an eye he was out again in 3rd , but Daniel and Lewis need to go pit.

Before we knew it Charles was infront again and the race is halfway done."Cara , I'm hungry" Deacon tugged my arm and Arthur looked down."I know where they keep all the good stuff do you want to go get some" Arthur asked and I thanked him.

Deacon took Arthur's hand and they left to the "good stuff".I saw a camera again and waved showing Deacon's Ferrari hat that I'm wearing.There were 3 laps over and Daniel was right behind Charles , i held my hands on my head as I watched them battle for 1st.

Daniel would overtake Charles but then he'll overtake Daniel. They came round into the last lap."Come on Charlie , come on Charlie" i yelled leaning against the railing of the balcony. My eyes glued to his car he came around the last turn and down the straight and I jumped up and down (in these heels) cheering and clapping .

I went down the stairs to the team and they gave me the headset."You did it Charlie , you won" I cheered and i heard him laugh.All thanks to my lucky charm mi amore . I gave them the head set back . He went around the track one more time before coming into the box.He stopped and took his helmet off jumping out of the car and grabbed me."You won , you actually won , I'm so feaking proud of you" I smiled holding his face in my hands, I kissed him passionately and heard cheers all around us. I was literally crying

"Deacon went to get food with Arthur " I spoke up and he shook his head with a smile.I saw Deacon and Arthur behind him and I turned him around when Deacon ran to him.He crouched down and picked Deacon up."Your goodluck fist bump worked Deacs , we won" Charles cheered and Deacon did too.I awed at the moment as Deacon talked about the race.