7|Seychelles 🩵

Cara

Cara

At Deacon's hospital in Monaco.

I stopped at my bakery and got him his favorite cake pops and an f1 coloring book with markers and pencils.We got out at the hospital and went inside.We went to his room and I knocked and saw him playing with the cars we got him , he didn't look so good. He doesn't have any color in his face and he lost his hair."Cara" he cheered when he saw me.I gave him a tight hug and gave the cake pops to him and Charles gave him the coloring book with the pencils and markers."Charles can you color with me ?" Deacon asked and he agreed he sat next to Deacon and he opened it on a page with a ferrari on it.Raya gestured me over out of the room.I went out and she closed the door."His cancer is terminal" she whispered and my face dropped instantly.

"What? I thought the treatment would help , how long" I asked with a stutter trying not to break down."2 months" she whispered bearly audible.  "No no no" I started crying and she hugged me tightly.Deacon has grown to be like a little brother to me , losing him will take a bite out of my heart."Can he fly?" I asked thinking of something." No he cant" she replied wiping her eyes."The f1 season starts next weekend in Monza and I want to take him to see his first f1 race , I'm going on a brand trip but I'll fly back on friday then Deacon can drive with me to Monza to watch the race , its only a 4 hour drive from here to Monza " I explained and she nodded . I could see how much this meant to her that I'm trying everything to make it special to him.

"I'll send you all of the details about it " I reassured and she hugged me again.We went back into the room to see the picture almost done ."Wow you two color in quickly " I gasped and saw both of them smiling at me."Charlie , can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked and Charles frowned but nodded and got up.We went out of the room and he held my head in his hands , I could see how concerned he looked."His cancer is terminal and they said he only has 2 months left " I broke the news to him and I saw he went pale too."You know how your season starts next sunday? I want to bring Deacon out with me to Monza to watch his first F1 race , I want to make his dream come true " i explained and he hugged me tightly.

"I didn't think you'd be there in the first place " he spoke up holding me tightly."My surprise was that I would fly out Sunday to watch the race and surprise you but now I'll fly back to Monaco get Deacon and some suitcases then we drive to Monza , since he can't fly and it's only a 4 hour drive. " I explained and he nodded."You can take one of the Ferrari's its faster, I'll organize the paddock passes for you too , and some cool things for Deacon " he replied and I gave him a kiss.We went back into the room spending another 3 hours with Deacon before we had to go cause he has another treatment.I started crying when we got into the car. I felt Charlie's hand on my thigh. "Life is so unfair Charlie , Deacon is like my little brother , and my heart hurts knowing he will be gone ."I sobbed covering my face shaking my head.