deja vu⚘

Cara

Cara

"Amelia , please get the packed orders out to the post office it has to go today" I reminded one of my friends that work for me and she grabbed all the orders and headed out of the door.My other friend Renee came over to me with a huge smile on her face as she kept looking down at her phone."If you smile like that it means something good happened" I spoke up and she nodded vigorously showing me her phone.

"I got us vip tickets to the f1 race tomorrow, please tell me you would go with me ?" She pleaded and I nodded my head and she almost strangled me in her hug."Thank you thank you thank you" she squealed and headed back to work as a thank you.I worked the pay point , conversating with my customers."Your bakery is amazing dear , it has such a cozy atmosphere and the muffins are my favorite " Mrs. Sanchez complimented and I thanked her with a smile , she comes in every week for a coffee and a blueberry muffin.

"Enjoy your day Mrs. Sanchez " I waved goodbye as she headed to the door. I took my apron off and flipped the open sign to closed.I started cleaning the tables and moving the chairs to my liking. I cleaned out the day old baked things packing them for my workers like i always do . Nothing goes to waste here."Amelia will you lock up I want to drop these off at the children's home?"I asked Amelia , since they're getting everything ready for tomorrow, on Saturday's the bakery is wild , with alot of cake orders that get picked up and new orders comming in.

She agreed and I waved goodbye to everyone and grabbed the boxes and loaded them into my car on the backseat. Its not that I give them stale stuff , its just if the goods don't sell on the day after they're baked I give some to my workers and the rest to the children's home.I stopped infront of the place and got out towering 12 boxes on top of eachother at a time, how I didn't drop them is amazing. They were thrilled to see it and even offered to pay me. "No , don't its from me to all of you " I spoke up handing her money back.

They thanked me and told me that the kids would be so happy.I drove to my apartment and kicked off my shoes before falling onto the couch , I'm exhausted to say the least. I doordashed some food for dinner and my cat Boots came over to me and curled on my chest.Her name is boots cause she is a white cat but all 4 of her paws are black . I watched some netflix while waiting for my food.

*

Next day

7am

My workers and I were prepping the new baked goods to go into the display case before we open at 9am."Renee, at what time are we going?" I asked remembering the place she wanted to go to."We should leave at 11am , to get our VIP passes " she answered and I just nodded setting a reminder on my phone because I always seem to forget.I took the freshly baked cupcakes and muffins along with the eclairs to the display case and started setting them up . Once I was satisfied by how it looked I went back and decorated some cakes that are getting picked up today. It was 6 cakes and all of them were for different birthdays.