Angel⚘

Cara

Cara

2 months later

I'm at LeClara to do some cake decorating since I have no modeling things today and I miss doing this everyday.I went out to the pay point to help one of the customers,  i heard Pierre laughing loudly and I looked over at , him Charles Lando Carlos , Daniel and Max shaking my head.I'm honestly wishing this day away cause tomorrow I'm visiting Deacon again and I'm so excited I can't wait he said he drew something for me and Charles and all of his favorite drivers.

I said goodbye to the customer and walked over to my friends slinging my arms over Charlie's shoulders."How's the cake decorating going?" Daniel asked and I smiled placing my chin on Charles's head."I just finished my last order , I'm thinking about baking a few things for Deacs when I see him tomorrow" i smiled and kissed the top of Charlie's head and I felt him kiss my arm.I heard the door open but didn't pay attention to it since Willa will get it.

But when I looked up I saw it was Raya.I walked over to her when she turned around her eyes were bloodshot red and tear streaks over her cheeks.I stopped in my tracks and my body went cold when I saw the state she was in. "No " I whispered holding my arms to my body.She nodded and held her hands infront of her face."No " I started crying , shaking my head."He can't be gone , Raya please tell me he's still here " I choaked out feeling my breath leaving me."They called me and told me he went in his sleep" she sobbed and I shook my head.

I broke down and hunched over from the pain in my heart , the broken pieces stabbing me.Someone hugged me and i let it all out."I didn't say goodbye " i sobbed trying to take a breath in."My Deacs is gone , I didn't see him before it , I can't fucking breath" i cried shaking my head gasping for air feeling my throat close from the sobbing."Cara you need to breathe" Charles spoke up softly and I shook my head feeling like I'm under water."You can breathe, love , in through your nose and out through your mouth , just follow me " he pulled away from me looking me straight in the eyes 

I followed him as he did it too and my lip quivered when I saw the tears in his eyes too. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him in hugging him tightly. "He's in a better place now love , he isn't suffering anymore " Charles sniffled and I just nodded.We let go of eachother and I hugged Raya tightly and we both cried together."If you ever need someone , day night 24/7 , call me , if you need a girls night we can plan it , just don't think you should go through this alone " i explained and wiped her tears for her and she wiped mine.

"Thank you , for everything you and everyone did to make life a little more bearable for Deacon , he never wanted to admit it but he was in pain everyday every week , he just didn't want to worry anyone but I could notice it " she explained shaking her head."I loved and will always love Deacon as my little brother he was such a ray of sunshine and I promise I will make his dream come true of helping everyone " I reassured and she nodded with a small smile."Deacon said he didn't want a funeral , cause he didn't want people crying , so I decided that we could spread his ashes some place special" she added and I agreed with her.