practice⚘

Cara

Cara

I looked around the mall and saw the Dior store coming up.

I walked inside and saw my campaign photos for the perfumes on display and I looked back at Charles and pointed to it."Who is that beautiful girl , mamma mia " Charles spoke up and did a little whistle.I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.I took photos with a little girl that asked for one and then walked through the store.

I got every color of the swimsuits i modeled in Seychelles.  I then got the dior lip oils and the skin tint.I walked through and saw a dior bucket hat and i took it and placed it on Charles's head.I made a rectangle with my fingers and studied it. I nodded satisfied and took it.We went to check out and I payed for my things and took a photo with the cashier cause he asked.I saw the Valentino store coming into view.

"I think the reason I work out is to carry shopping bags not to race" he joked and I looked back at him and laughed under my breath."Its only 2 bags" i defended myself and he rolled his eyes sarcastically.I took on my tippy toes and kissed him making him smile. "Grumpy Charlie should be gone now" I spoke up and he nodded.I got the dior bucket hat out and placed it on his head."You look adorable" I smiled and moved his hair around under the hat.

We walked into the Valentino store and I saw alot more stuff I liked. I got 5 pairs of heels , the same type just different colors . Its the Valentino Garavani platform heels and they are by far my favorite.Poor Charles looked like a donkey with all the stuff he was carrying.

"I'll ask the cashier to keep this with her then I'll go put these in the car cause I can see how we're both carrying all of this back. " he explained and kissed my cheek.He went to the pay point and I saw he pointed to me and explained it and she nodded i mouthed a thank you to her.

I got my phone out and recorded a video."Get yourself a boyfriend who supports your shopping addiction" i laughed and shook my head.

"So I'm in Qatar McLaren invited me to the race , I'm shopping obviously and I've dragged my boyfriend with me and he's been carrying my bags around . Ugh he's such a sweet person he just went to our rental car to put my bags in so that we could carry the other ones. Don't settle for less ladies if he wanted to he would . Anywho have a great day sweethearts " i ended the video and posted it to my story.

I looked around more and I almost cheered and jumped up and down , they have the birkin bags. I felt all giddy inside as I looked at them. I already have the mint green one that I got as a gift and a black one that Charles got me for my birthday.

I saw a lilac purple one and chose it , i got 2 Valentino hand bags and went to check out.She scanned everything up and the total came up to a big one.I tapped my card and she placed my stuff into bags and gave them to me.As I walked out my phone vibrated and I saw it was my accountant Tiffany.

Tiffy: are you shopping again?

Reply: of course I am , how can you be in Qatar and not? Plus i can claim some of it back at the airport , smart thinking.