back⚘

Cara

Cara

A month later because being on bedrest sucks ass

The day finally came when I take these fucking stitches out . Do you know how boring it is staying at home cause you can't do any physical things when you're used to being out and about shopping and doing work .

Charles came back from Brazil yesterday and he was so miserable after the crash but I cheered him up with movies and cuddles with Deacon too.

Our gender reveal is tomorrow and our friends and family flipped when they received the invitations , we are meeting at the track outside of Monaco , Charles and i will be taking both our Ferrari's and we're gonna spin donuts to show the color . I thought it would be fine since we both love doing shit we shouldn't.

All the planning was left to Kika and Rebecca and they said it was gonna look so good. Everyone was asked to wear either pink or blue and Charles and I will wear purple .

We got into Blue and drove to the hospital when we got there we met up with my doctor who checked everything and made sure it healed properly . I layed down on the bed thing and he cut the stitches and I held Charles's hand cause i was nervous that it would hurt , but it didn't. "Do not pull the scabs off let it fall of by itself " he informed and i thanked him getting up again.

I payed for the checkup and we went back home cause we were gonna spend the day on the boat for the first time in awhile , well my first time in awhile cause Charles took the boat with Michael and my 2 brothers .

I changed into a black one piece swimsuit and got towels for the 3 of us , i got my sunglasses and flip flops and we drove to the docks.We waited for Max Kelly Penelope with Kika and Pierre and Arthur.When they all got on Charles took us to our favorite place.I chilled on one of the beds and suntanned cause i dont want to be to active to fast. I can finally lay on my stomach it feels so good.I felt a slap to my butt and i looked up and saw Charles with a smile.

"I'm gonna give you a few seconds to run away before I whip you with a towel Leclerc" I warned and i got up grabbing my towel and spun it around for it to whine up. I flicked him right on the butt and he started laughing and grabbed the towel from my hands."No no no I got you back " I showed my hands up in surrender.He put the towel down and came over to me and gave me a kiss."Peace offering " is all he said and went and sat on one of the chairs.

I sat next to him and placed my hand on his chest. He was scrolling on his phone and I pulled one of his chest hairs and he put his hand on mine to stop me and I did it again making him shake his head."Chérie , je peux à peine pousser les cheveux de la poitrine mais vous tirez le petit peu que j'ai " he explained and pulled my hand off his chest and I laughed too. He basically told me to stop pulling out the little bit of chest hair that he has .

We chilled around on the boat listenting to music and I saw Penelope and Deacon napping on one of the seats together. It was so adorable.

*