꧁༒☬.....25......☬༒꧂

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐

As Dexter made his way home from school, his mind was filled with thoughts of Eve. He was worried about her, about the way Brixton seemed to be controlling her. He knew he had to do something, but he wasn't sure what.

His thoughts were interrupted when he saw two familiar figures blocking his path. Brixton and Asher stood in front of him, their expressions unreadable.

"Dexter," Brixton called out, his voice echoing in the quiet street. "We need to talk."

Dexter stopped in his tracks, his heart pounding in his chest. "What do you want, Brixton?" he asked, his voice steady despite the nerves twisting in his stomach.

"It's about Eve," Brixton said, his eyes hard. "I think you've been meddling in things that don't concern you."

Dexter frowned, his hands clenching into fists at his sides. "Eve is my friend," he said, his voice firm. "I have every right to be concerned about her."

Brixton scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "She doesn't need you, Dexter," he said, his voice cold. "She has me."

Dexter's eyes narrowed. "And what kind of a boyfriend are you, Brixton?" he retorted. "You control her, manipulate her. That's not love. That's coercion."

Brixton's face twisted in anger. "You don't know anything about us," he spat. "You're just jealous because Eve chose me over you."

Dexter took a step forward, his eyes blazing with determination. "This isn't about me, Brixton," he said, his voice rising. "This is about Eve. And I won't stand by and watch you hurt her."

With that, he pushed past Brixton and Asher, leaving them standing in the middle of the street, their faces filled with surprise and anger.

Then Dexter walked away, Brixton and Asher watched him go, their faces hardening into identical expressions of determination.

"Dexter thinks he's so noble," Brixton spat, his voice filled with contempt. "Thinks he can just swoop in and play the hero."

Asher nodded, his gaze still fixed on Dexter's retreating figure. "He's always been like that," he said, his voice low. "Always thinking he's better than everyone else. Always thinking he can save the day."

Brixton turned to Asher, his eyes gleaming with a newfound resolve. "We need to show him that he's not as strong as he thinks he is," he said, his voice steady. "We need to show him that he can't always get what he wants."

Asher grinned, a cold, calculating smile spreading across his face. "I think I know just the way to do it," he said, his voice filled with anticipation. "We just need to hit him where it hurts the most."

Brixton raised an eyebrow, intrigued by Asher's confidence. "And where would that be?"

Asher turned to Brixton, his grin widening. "His reputation," he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "If we can destroy his reputation, we can destroy his confidence. And then, he won't be a threat to us anymore."

Brixton nodded, understanding Asher's plan. It was ruthless, it was cruel, but it was also brilliant. And if it worked, it would finally give Brixton the upper hand.

"Let's do it," Brixton said, a cruel smile spreading across his face. "Let's show Dexter just how weak he really is."

꧁༒☬......................................☬༒꧂

After the game of basketball, Brixton, Asher, and Grey were catching their breaths, their faces flushed from the exertion.

Asher turned to Grey, his voice low as he leaned in close. "Today's the day, Grey," he said, a sly smile playing on his lips. "Today we start our plan to bring Dexter down."