꧁༒☬.....15......☬༒꧂

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐

As the morning light filtered through the windows, Dexter sat on the edge of the bed, dressed in his uniform. He had woken up early, wanting to get a head start on the day. He had a lot to do, and he wanted to make sure that everything was in order.

As he sat there, lost in thought, he noticed Eve stirring beside him. He turned to look at her and saw that she had just opened her eyes.

"Good morning, Eve," he said softly, smiling at her.

Eve yawned and stretched, feeling a bit groggy from her deep sleep. "Good morning, Dexter," she replied, rubbing her eyes.

Dexter stood up, feeling a sense of purpose. "I'm going to go get some breakfast," he said, walking towards the door. "Do you want to come with me?"

Eve nodded, feeling grateful for his company. She got out of bed, stretching her limbs as she followed him out of the room.

As they entered the dining hall, the smell of freshly made waffles filled their nostrils. Dexter had already prepared breakfast, and he had made waffles for them both.

Eve's eyes lit up at the sight of the delicious food. "Wow, these look amazing," she said, taking a seat at the table.

Dexter smiled, feeling a sense of pride. "I'm glad you like them," he said, sitting down across from her.

They both dug into their breakfast, savoring the sweet and crispy waffles. As they ate, they talked about their plans for the day and what they hoped to accomplish.

After they finished their breakfast, Dexter looked at Eve and said, "We should get going now. You need to change into your uniform and we'll head to school."

Eve nodded, finishing the last bite of her waffle. She got up from the table and followed Dexter out of the dining hall. Then Eve quickly changed into her uniform. She looked in the mirror, adjusting her collar and making sure that everything was in order.

Dexter waited patiently outside the room, giving her the space she needed to get ready. When she emerged, he smiled at her, feeling proud of the way she looked.

"Ready to go?" he asked, holding out his hand.

Eve nodded, taking his hand. Together, they walked out of the room and headed towards the school.

꧁༒☬......................................☬༒꧂

As they arrived at the school on Dexter's motorbike, Eve could feel the eyes of the other students on them. They parked the bike and walked towards the school, with Dexter leading the way.

Eve felt a bit self-conscious, wondering if she looked out of place in her uniform. But she trusted Dexter's advice and knew that he wouldn't lead her astray.

As they walked through the school gates, Eve could feel the curious stares of the other students. Some of them whispered to each other, wondering who she was and why she was with Dexter.

Dexter, however, seemed unfazed by the attention. He walked with confidence, his head held high, and Eve followed closely behind him.

As they walked down the hallway, Eve could hear the whispers growing louder. Some of the students were openly staring at her, making her feel even more self-conscious.

But then, Dexter turned to her and smiled. "Don't worry about them," he said. "Just focus on your studies and everything will fall into place."

Eve nodded, feeling reassured by Dexter's words. She knew that he was right, and that as long as she worked hard and stayed focused, she would succeed.