꧁༒☬......19......☬༒꧂

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐

In the class, Eve was writing down the daily reminder on the her book, then she suddenly heard the sound of laughter coming from the doorway. She turned around to see Clair and Grey walking into the classroom together, still joking and laughing with each other.

As Clair walked past her desk, Eve leaned over and whispered, "So, when are you and Grey going to start dating?"

Clair looked at her, surprised. "What do you mean?" she asked.

Eve rolled her eyes. "Oh, come on..," she said. "It's obvious that you two are into each other. Why don't you just admit it and start dating already?"

Clair felt a sense of panic rising in her chest. She didn't want to hurt Eve's feelings, but she also didn't want to lie to her. "We're just friends," she said firmly. "Nothing more."

Grey nodded in agreement. "Yeah, just friends," he said. "We enjoy each other's company, but that's it."

꧁༒☬......................................☬༒꧂
And then..the bell rang, the students scrambled to gather their things and head for the door. But before they could make their escape, the teacher entered the classroom and called out Dexter's name.

Dexter's heart skipped a beat as he made his way to the front of the room. He had always been a good student, but he never expected to be singled out like this.

The teacher handed him an envelope and Dexter tore it open eagerly. As he read the words inside, his eyes widened in disbelief. He had been selected to study abroad in the Netherlands!

Dexter felt a mix of emotions wash over him. He was excited for the adventure that lay ahead, but he was also nervous about leaving his friends and family behind.

As Dexter walked out of the classroom, his friends rushed over to him, eager to hear the news. "What's in the envelope?" Asher asked excitedly.

Dexter could feel the weight of the envelope in his hand, the crinkle of the paper echoing in his ears. He knew that it wasn't just any ordinary event, but a letter that would change his life forever.

But he couldn't let anyone know, not yet.

As they walked down the hallway, Dexter felt a sense of unease gnawing at him. He knew that he had to keep his plans a secret, but it was getting harder and harder to pretend that everything was normal.

He couldn't wait to leave this small town behind, to explore new places and meet new people. But he knew that he had to bide his time, to wait for the right moment to make his move.

And then, as they turned the corner, Dexter saw something that made his heart skip a beat. Brixton, standing at his locker, sneering at him.

Dexter felt a sudden surge of anger and fear. He knew that Brixton was up to something, but he didn't know what.

"What's he doing here?" Dexter muttered, his eyes fixed on his enemy.

But Dexter knew better. He could see the smug look on Brixton's face, the way he was glancing over at Dexter and his friends.

And then, just as they were about to pass by, Brixton spoke.

"Hey, Dexter," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "What's in the envelope?"

Dexter froze, his heart racing. He knew that he had to think fast, to come up with a convincing lie.

"It's just a ..uhmm.. for the next activity," Dexter said, trying to sound casual. "Nothing exciting, really."

Brixton raised an eyebrow, his eyes gleaming with suspicion. "Are you sure that's all it is?" he asked, his voice low and dangerous.

Dexter could feel his heart pounding in his chest. He knew that Brixton was trying to get a rise out of him, to make him slip up and reveal his true intentions.

But before Dexter could reply, Brixton suddenly took out an envelope from his backpack and showed it to Dexter.

"It looks like we're going to the Netherlands together, Dexter," Brixton said, a smug smile playing on his lips.

Dexter's eyes narrowed. He knew that Brixton was up to something.

"What do you want, Brixton?" he asked, his voice cold.

Brixton's smile widened. "Oh, nothing much," he said, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "Just thought it would be fun to keep an eye on you during the trip. Make sure you don't cause any trouble."

Dexter felt a surge of anger rise up in him. He hated being treated like a criminal, especially by someone like Brixton.

"I don't need you to keep an eye on me," he said, his voice low and dangerous. "I can take care of myself."

Brixton just laughed, his eyes gleaming with malice. "We'll see about that, won't we?" he said, before turning and walking away.

Dexter watched him go, his fists clenched in anger. He knew that he couldn't let Brixton get the best of him, not now, not ever.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ──────────┘