꧁༒☬.....21......☬༒꧂

┌───────── ∘°❉°∘ ─────────┐

Dexter quickly closed the library and returned home, Dexter sighed as he walked through the door of his house. His mother was waiting for him in the living room, a concerned look on her face.

"Why are you home so early?" she asked. "Is everything okay?"

Dexter hesitated for a moment, unsure of how to respond. He didn't want to worry his mother, but he also didn't want to lie to her.

"I had a bit of a conflict with someone at the library," he said, choosing his words carefully. "I just didn't want to be there anymore."

His mother nodded, understanding. "I'm sorry to hear that," she said. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Dexter shook his head. "Not really," he said. "I just want to forget about it and move on."

His mother gave him a sympathetic smile. "Okay," she said. "Well, dinner will be ready soon. Why don't you go upstairs and change, and then we can eat together?"

Dexter nodded, grateful for the distraction. As he climbed the stairs to his room, he immediately took a shower and changed clothes, after that, Dexter sat down at the dinner table and took a deep breath, trying to clear his mind of the conflict at the library. His mother had prepared his favorite meal, a spicy Indonesian dish that always reminded him of home.

As he ate, he listened to his father talk about his day at work and his younger twin sisters chatter about their friends at school. He couldn't help but smile at their enthusiasm and energy, and he felt grateful for his loving family.

After dinner, they all gathered in the living room to watch a movie together. Dexter snuggled up on the couch with his sisters, feeling content and relaxed. For a moment, he forgot about the conflict at the library and the stress of his daily life.

As the movie came to an end, Dexter's mother turned to him and asked, "Are you feeling better now, Dexter? You seemed a little upset earlier."

Dexter nodded, feeling grateful for his mother's concern. "Yeah, I'm feeling better now," he said. "Thanks for asking."

His father patted him on the back. "We're always here for you, son," he said. "No matter what happens."

Dexter smiled, feeling a sense of warmth and comfort. He knew that he could always count on his family to support him, no matter what challenges he faced.

Dexter's twin sisters, Daisy and Maisie, giggled as the movie credits rolled on the screen. "That was such a funny movie," Daisy said, grinning from ear to ear.

Dexter smiled, feeling grateful for his sisters' lightheartedness. "Yeah, it was pretty good," he said.

Maisie turned to him and nudged him playfully. "Hey, Dexter," she said, a mischievous glint in her eye. "Do you have a crush on anyone at the library?"

Dexter felt his face flush with embarrassment. "What? No, of course not," he said, trying to hide his embarrassment.

His sisters giggled, clearly enjoying teasing him. "Come on, Dexter, we won't tell anyone," Daisy said, winking at him.

Dexter shook his head, feeling both amused and annoyed. "I don't have a crush on anyone at the library," he said, trying to sound convincing.

Daisy and Maisie exchanged knowing glances, clearly not convinced. Dexter rolled his eyes, feeling grateful for their playful banter. Despite the conflict at the library, he knew that he could always count on Daisy and Maisie to make him laugh and lift his spirits.

Thank you for letting me know! In that case, I can adjust the backstory of Dexter and Eve's friendship in my previous response.

Dexter leaned back on the couch and let out a deep sigh. "Actually, I do have a friend at the library," he said, looking at his sisters. "Her name is Eve."

Daisy and Maisie looked at each other, surprised. "Eve? We've never heard you talk about her before," Maisie said.

Dexter shrugged. "We've only been friends for a little while," he said. "But we actually met in high school."

Daisy raised an eyebrow. "Really? How did you become friends?"

Dexter hesitated for a moment, not sure if he wanted to share the details. But he knew that his sisters would keep his secret safe. "Well, it's kind of a funny story," he said. "I accidentally spilled a drink on her uniform one day, and I felt terrible. So I offered her my clothes to wear while hers dried in the bathroom."

Maisie's eyes widened. "And that's how you became friends?" she asked.

Dexter nodded, feeling grateful for Eve's kindness. "Yeah, we started talking and realized that we had a lot in common," he said. "And we've been friends ever since."

Daisy and Maisie smiled, clearly enjoying the story. "That's really sweet," Daisy said. "It's nice to have friends like that."

Dexter nodded.

└──────── °∘❉∘° ──────────┘