"Go eat. You can sleep after you eat." Chyna told her as she placed her down in the hallway "Hm. Take this with you and give it to your sister and cousin." She handed her the laptop.

Mila grabbed the laptop, stomping away from her. Chyna started chuckling at the attitude she had. She lowkey felt bad for waking her up but she also didn't want her food to get cold and nasty. She was gonna be alright.

She turned and headed down the hallway to Relly's bedroom. She put her ear on the door to listen and see if he was woke yet. She didn't hear anything in the room, making her go inside. She saw Relly sprawled out under the covers, laying comfortably in bed while looking at something on his phone.

He didn't bother to look at the door. He thought that she was one of his kids coming to bother him. Chyna climbed into the bed, getting under the covers with him. She rubbed her hand from his stomach, to his chest, making him quickly look at her. He pushed her hand from him, looking back at his phone saying "Get out of my bed." In a flat tone.

Chyna sat up, and climbed on top of him, laying her head on his shoulder "I know you're mad at me and I really do apologize for last night. I had no right to do what I did last night and I do regret doing it against your wishes but I don't regret doing it." She explained "I made you and the kids breakfast to show how sorry I really am. Please accept my apology tho it won't make the situation any better."

Relly didn't respond right away, making her grow upset a little "Jarell? I'm talking to you. Please don't do that." She sat up, frowning at him.

He continued to ignore her, making her nod "Bet. Don't accept my apology." She stood up "Fuck you. Starve ho."

Relly grabbed her shirt, stopping her from getting out of his bed. He pulled her back into him while texting Zoe about his hand injury "Get off of me." Chyna pulled her shirt out of his grasp.

Relly quickly texted Zoe back, then locked his phone sitting up. He grabbed Chyna by her shirt again, pulling her back to him "Come here cuh." He mugged her as he fought to keep her in his lap.

Chyna stop fighting and turned and mugged him "Don't look at me like that cause you deadass wrong and know you deadass wrong. A cooked breakfast ain't gone get your apology accepted." He told her.

She quickly frowned "What you want me to do then Relly? I really am sorry." 

He examined the bruises that were now on her body, shaking his head "You gotta give me a chance and stop fighting cause looking like a boxing player is not it at all." He lifted her shirt to examine her back "Like look at this shit. You look crazy as fuck. I hope that shit was worth looking like this."

Chyna scoffed "Nigga please. I done walked away from fights looking much worse. This shit was fasure worth the ugliness. I whooped your babymomma ass didn't it?"

Relly frowned "After she whooped your ass. And you snuck her the first time."

"Either or, I whooped that bitches ass just as much as she whooped mines. You should see that bitch. She fought four bitches last night. You know she look worse than I do."

He just shook his head, staring at her with an annoyed expression "What? You still ain't told me what I need to do for you to accept my apology."

"I just told your ass." He huffed, shaking his head "Matter fact, never mind. I don't accept your apology so get out and gone head somewhere." He took her out of his lap and placed her on the bed beside him then laid back down.