♦︎ 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡 ♦︎ 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♦︎

Dawn was more than prepared for tonight. Her costume is way different than she's ever worn before. She felt gorgeous. She didn't have the slightest bit of insecurity or regret like she thought she would.

Dawns outfit was almost a perfect match to Madonna's

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dawns outfit was almost a perfect match to Madonna's. The skirt wasn't as long, its above her knees but she preferred it that way. Her hair was just as curly as Madonna's, too. All Dawn wanted to do was enjoy this party and have some fun. Maybe this time she'd understand how to hold her liquor but it is Halloween, so time for fun.

As soon as Dawn heard loud music blaring outside of her house, she knew Eddie had arrived. She felt like she owed him for last night so, why not go to a party together?
"Oh do my eyes deceive me....Of course you're a Madonna fan." Eddie shouted outside of his rolled down window as Dawn made her way to him. She rolled her eyes in a playful way and chuckled slightly. Before entering his van, she gave him a quick spin on her white heels. Confidence radiated off of her. Eddie gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and sped off. Dawn wasn't a fan of the loud music that vibrated all around her. At least Billy turned it down for them to speak, Dawn thought. But why was she comparing? She shook the thoughts out of her head and focused back on one thing, the party. Which she knew there would be constant noise there, so she needed to relax. As soon as they arrived music erupted within there ears. Many people were already here. It seems like people love to party early. But would it be a Halloween party if it wasn't dark? Not to Dawn, and maybe most people...
"Let's get drinks!" Eddie shouted to her over the music and grabbed her hand. She nodded and followed Eddie's impatient actions. Eddie poured some drinks for them, which Dawn gladly indulged in. She wanted to appreciate this night and take in each moment.

Billy almost didn't recognize Dawn. He was still getting used to the differences in her, that has elevated over the course of their friendship. He paused as he was going through a group of people, to get another drink. But then he saw a girl dressed in white. He knew they were dressed in a costume for Madonna but he didn't know who they were. She was dancing with her hands in the air and started to jump up to the beat. He admired the confidence the girl had to wear practically lingerie, which served her right. Billy took his whole pile of ego along with him as he went to see who this mystery girl was. He let his hand fall on her shoulder, to get her attention. He was starstruck when he was faced with his best friend, Dawn. As soon as she turned over to view him, a grin appeared on her face.
"Billy!" She yelled and embraced him into a hug. He tried to look past his shock and be happy with her.
"You look great." Billy muttered making Dawn hug his side again in appreciation.
"No you do! You... Biker?" She questioned him.
"Greaser, biker.. That works." He nodded.
"You are staying with me the entire night. Don't go anywhere!" Dawn said, lingering on the edge of tipsy. She held his arm close to her and dragged him through the dancing peers. Before they could get to the kitchen someone had came up to them and offered them drinks. They happily accepted and let the guy offer people more drinks.
"You look really great." Billy muttered as they reconnected eyes.
"You already said that." Dawn giggled and held her drink up to him, signaling for a 'cheers'. Billy quickly knocked his red solo cup with hers and they let the cold liquid gulp down their throats. Dawn laughed with pure enjoyment and jumped up with Billy. Billy liked her excitement but fastly grabbed another drink so he could forget these thoughts that he was having about his best friend.....

To be continued....

Best Friendsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें