♦︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡 ♦︎ 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♦︎ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰- 𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧 ♦︎

An epiphany lingered on Dawn's thoughts recently. She seriously wanted to change the reminisces about her life. She was sick of the innocent golden girl her parents made her become. She was done with hiding parts of her. The old girl she was, was weak. The girl she secretly is, is stronger and more confident. She knew that the new people in her life brought that out of her, Billy and Eddie. And that was only out of pure positivity. She didnt feel obligated to change, she simply wanted to. She felt as if she needed to, to move on and actually grow up. So, with that recollection, she scrambled together some clothes she's recently found to help differentiate her style. One of those items consisted of fish net tights. She pulled together an outfit she really adored. A short jean skirt above the tights and a semi cropped long sleeve black shirt. The leather jacket and red combat boots made it complete. Her lower stomach showed along with her confidence. Dawn felt good, better than usual. She left her hair down, instead of the constant bun or ponytail. She was ready for the day and didn't have a care in the world. Her mother's eyes buldged out as Dawn said morning as rushed out of the house to go to school.

"What made you change all of the sudden?" Billy asked as she entered his car.
"Maybe I'm sick of the innocence." Dawn answered.
"Right." He replied.
"Hey, don't test me...You underestimate me." Dawn responded and Billy nodded. He wasn't sure what exactly she was thinking but he liked her change. It was only a style difference but whose he to judge. He really liked her look, oddly... He was just scared she would turn into something she wasn't. But who was he to judge? So he shoved that thought in the back of his mind and drove them to school.

-------