♦︎ 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭. 𝟐𝐧𝐝 ♦︎ 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 ♦︎ 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 ♦︎

Billy, surprisingly, didn't hate science anymore. He enjoyed being next to Dawn and working with her. She cared about his thoughts and ideas, unlike anyone else. The project wasn't anything he thought it would be either. Dawn always liked building and creating new things, especially with her own ideas. She was glad to finally work with someone who wanted to put effort in. Because of all these things, they worked well together, they're working great together. So here they are, side by side again in science. Billy told Dawn a joke making her laugh. Dawn noticed some girls stare at her.
"Guess we got some jealous eyes." Dawn told Billy. He looked over at them and they quickly turned their heads away.
"Who cares." He shrugged.
"Well they have nothing to worry about." Dawn tells him.
"And whys that?" Billy asks her.
"Because I don't think of you in that way." She answered him and he nodded.
"That way, right well me too. I'm not attracted to you, in that way." Billy replied with a smile.
"Well good. Sounds like a deal to me." Dawn responds.
"Deal, what deal?" Billy asks.
"Friends?" Dawn asks him and hold out her hand before him.
"Friends." Billy accepts and shakes her hand. They both smile at one another. Then, Dawn gently slaps his hand away from her and they go back to their project. Everything is working out just fine.

------