Blue-Violet

I sighed as I heard the alarm. The events from last night were fresh in my head. My Druid boyfriend finally loved me and it was...magical. I was so in love.

We were once again in our clothes, Peri got us back to the Jeep and we managed to get to the forcefield.

Peri carried me back to the base before the sun rose, we showered and rushed to our room like teenagers, laughing and giggling through the halls, in our towels. Well, I giggled as Peri chuckled with his deep sounding voice.

I smiled at the sight of him in bed beside me.

"Getting cocky, I see." I loved that voice. I turned to look up at Peri. "Morning, Fifty."

"Peri." I smiled and kissed his bare tattooed chest. They matched the hieroglyphs on his antlers. I have never asked but they were sexy "Last night..." What could I say? I was a little embarrassed and lost at what I should feel.

Peri nodded. "Messed me up!" I stared at him and he must have seen the worry. I was scared because I was messed up also. "In a good way, Viper. I love you."

I smiled and felt relief. "Good. I love you. You messed me up too. Thanks for last night." I killed a ton of vampires and we made love on the battlefield. It was somehow exactly what I needed.

"Better than the bear?" Peri smiled down at me.

I giggled. I couldn't help it. "The harbor was a close second." I teased him because nothing came close to loving Peri last night.

Peri rolled onto me and smiled. "I love you." He kissed me as he pressed himself into me. Skin on skin. His flesh was so soft and warm. "So much." He nibbled my ear and I knew we were doing it again. He was going to love me again.

I moaned. It was all I had time for as we became one and he loved me more. Touching him like this was like nothing I could explain. Sure, sex was great, if I could remember it, but this was... something more.

I suck at descriptions that would be worthy enough. It was like our souls melted together and when the heat cooled, we were blended together, inseparable.

My tarnished dark blue soul was mixed with his light purple soul to create us as one blended blue-violet soul, working in harmony.

We crawled out of bed as my body still hummed with all of Peri's magic. We got dressed after our shower that we shared and walked to the cafeteria together. I felt like we were finally together. I was part of him. I got my meal and sat with my man, my druid. No one could have him but me.

"Happy thoughts?" Peri asked as he leaned into me. "I see your mind reeling, are they happy thoughts?" His smirk was like my morning coffee. The coffee always smelled so good here and made me wonder if I was a coffee drinker. But I digress...

I chuckled and leaned into him. "They are. Sorry, Peri, if I seem serious. I was thinking about you and last night and I feel different. I feel like I'm part of you. Like..."

I was interrupted by Dr. Comet and Citron. "Go on..." Citron teased as he sat with his tray. He batted his eyes.

"I hate you both!" I looked down and knew I was blushing, if I could.

Peri chuckled. "Shut up!" He started to eat.

Dr. Comet had to say something. "What's new?"

Peri glared at Dr. Comet and Citron. "How? How could you know?"

Citron chuckled. "Everyone knows, Peri! Look at you two!" He gestured at us.

I looked down and back at Peri. I was lost. "What?"