Dinner Time In The Cell

Dr. Comet appeared at my door some time later. I didn't know because I couldn't focus on anything. I could smell Dr. Comet's blood, the guards, Citron, wherever he was, Gem...all of the soldiers in the building and the ones guarding it. I wanted all of them. "The soldiers said that you locked yourself back inside."

I nodded.

"That's amazing. So, we think we have a solution, temporarily." He pulled a goat into view. I made a noise.

"You want me to eat that?" I stared at it.

"We're going to try this." Dr. Comet stated. He opened the door and led the goat inside and backed away. "We don't know a lot about your people."

I was so hungry that I didn't even think about it. My mind went blank and my reflexes kicked in. I moved to the goat without any thought. I wasn't coherent right now. It was all instinct in my reaction.

I latched onto the bucking goat, he was fighting but I was winning. I moaned in ecstasy as its blood gushed into my mouth. I couldn't suck it down fast enough. Damn, this was delicious.

I really hoped there wasn't a negative effect but for now, it was delicious and I wasn't starving. I felt bad for the goat as it laid down and stopped moving.

(Sorry to anyone if they are animal people. Believe me. I'm a huge animal lover, I was probably if I could remember. I would never dream of this. Killing a poor animal, but it was this goat or those people. Sorry about the goat.)

I laid beside the still body and cried. I said a quiet prayer for the goat, if animals have souls, I wanted this goat to be saved. He was a hero. He saved me with his life and I had respect for that. He was my hero. My savior.

"I'm sorry!" I bent over the goat, laid on his body and cried. I felt so bad for this poor creature but he saved me. To be honest, he probably saved this whole building. It wouldn't have been long until I just blacked out and hunted down everyone that I smelled and killed them for their blood.