40. Queens

Thea looked at Chloe as they got outside. "You need to go home.."

"She slapped me!.. did you see that..

"You're lucky that is all it was." Thea said. "She is right there is something going on with you.. and Lamar doesn't deserve it... go home Chloe..

"It's my fucking birthday

"It's my fucking birthday... I'll go wherever the hell I want!." She snapped staggering off away from the now vacated bar.
People gathered outside to see what was going to happen inside.

Charlotte was stunned. "That's our mom in there Thea..

Thea looked at her. "What did she mean about your career and telling her the truth?."

Charlotte looked at her but kept quiet. "I'll talk to her about it..."

Thea side eyed her. "Don't make me not like you.. and the thing with Julian... I said my shit for jokes.. don't think for one minute he would leave Lani for you..."

Josh, Lamar, Arlen and Julian arrived. "What the fuck is going on?" Josh said getting out of the car.

"You do know the cops are on their way... the owner of the place called them." Thea said.

"We've got to get mom out... regardless of that.. who is in there with her?.."

"Some Asian woman.. she has a whole lot of bodies with her..." Thea said, while Charlotte still stood there in shock.

Arlen and Lamar moved out. Julian looked at Charlotte. "Are you okay?.."
she ran to the side of the curb and she threw up.
"Damn.. how much did you drink..."

"She's not drunk

"She's not drunk.. she just can't handle the family business." Thea said.

More cars arrived. Kaylan and Charisma's team, followed by Nash and Marlon.
Nash took the lead and he found an old tunnel to get into the club. "Bro.. we are not going down there!." Marlon said. "It's a fucking sewage tunnel man.."

"Ion give a fuck.. get yo ass down here.. it is the only way in... ain't like you ain't ever been in a dirty ass hole before..

"That would be more you than me.." Marlon laughed. "Why the fuck do the Taylor's always end up in the dirt pipe..." Marlon said.