20. Rage pt2

"Charisma I am sorry..." Alana sobbed. "I truly am sorry, I didn't want anything to happen to her. I just wanted to help her..."

"I should take you outside and kick your fucking ass... Alana you need to learn how to be a mother, step mom or otherwise... you can't just put on that shit like a designer jacket... where you have support from a partner, especially if he is the father of those kids, you get that fucking support immediately... Me and Keegan may have had our issues with each other, but our kids always come first... If you've married him, you need to make sure they come first to, and while we are on this subject...you need to stop poisoning my daughter against me...

"I haven't done that...

"You and Lani are always in her ear about me... I am her mother, I love her and I gave birth to her, she will always be mine... and acting as you are is giving me bad vibes about you... SHE IS NOT YOURS!.."

"Okay; okay.. I'm sorry... I just thought I was helping... She felt like there was a void, with you gone and then she asked if she could call me mom... on the day of the wedding... and I was so humbled by that...

"Excuse me what the fuck did you just say?..."
Keegan came across as he heard Charisma and could see it getting heated.
"Say that to me one more time!.."

"She asked if she could call me mom...

Charisma looked at Keegan "is this bitch for real right now? What the fuck... Are you okay with this?"

He shook his head. "I didn't know, but what I want to do, is for me and you to talk to Payton together to get her head straight.... It's my fault that she is off the rails... it's my fault that you went away and felt like you couldn't be here for them...

"And have you not taught your new wife anything, bringing anyone with the name Fraser or Taylor to a fucking mainstream hospital

"And have you not taught your new wife anything, bringing anyone with the name Fraser or Taylor to a fucking mainstream hospital... There are feds everywhere in here, called into deal with other patients, taking statements from people... And here we are lit up like a fucking Christmas tree ...." She yelled.

Keegan took Alana to one side. "Go home, she is only gonna go off more and more because she's antagonised now ... I'll talk to you later...

"Yeah you better get her ass outta here, and I better not see your damn face any time soon!." Charisma snapped,

"You need to know, I didn't mean for this to happen.." Alana said desperately to Keegan. "You need to stop her coming for me... it was a mistake..."

"I'll see you later" he reiterated and she left.

Charisma looked at him as he walked back towards her. "She is calling her mom?.." she said hurt.

"The 3 of us, me, you and Payton need to talk..." he said, and gave Charisma a hug as he saw that had really upset her.

————-

".... Did you speak to him?..."

Nash smirked. "Of course I did... we're good, everything is fine "he looked towards the door and saw Tonya standing outside. "I'm gonna go spend some time with my girl, Shelby is going to let us know if there's any more activity on the triad front and tomorrow" he smiled widely. "I'm gonna see my good, good friend Hassan.."