1. One year on

".... So what do you think about this dress honestly?"

Lani looked at the dress. "I don't think it's you... The Gucci store is just down the street. Can we go in there, there are some perfect dresses for you in there Alana, I promise.."

"

"... I can't believe I'm marrying your father..." she smiled. " I still can't believe that it's happening and expected someone to wake me up at any second.."

She nodded. " He's excited about it too...

"Has he actually said that to you?" She said with her eyebrows raised.

"Look, dad has had a tough ride and he is starting to really change now he's permanently on the medication... he's doing so well...

"OK, but your mother is still a big factor in his mind Lani...

"And she always will be... listen... She walked away from him, and it has been a year. None of us have heard from her, no one knows where she is or can even contact her... He's allowed to move on and he's happy..." she told her. "Just come and check out these dresses you're gonna love it.."

Alana smiled and headed to the Gucci store with Lani.

—————

Keegan counted out the crates of arms to go off to their new drops. Josh looked at his father. "It's the big day soon dad... you looking forward to it?.."

"Yeah... she's a good person... I need a bit of stability in my life, things have never been so clear since I am on the correct medication and dose. I feel so calm and centred... and she is good for that too...

".... She wants kids... she told Chloe and Kat..

"I know and I'm working on it.." he laughed. "There is a lot of fun to be had in the practising part of that" he added. "I'm just happy that y'all get on with her... it's half the battle..."

Josh nodded

Josh nodded. "She is a good person.. and you are definitely more grounded." He sniggered. "But do you ever think about mom?." He asked trying to gage him.