8. Old feelings die hard

".... Alana leave the room..."

"I won't... I wanna help you...

"I said LEAVE THE FUCKING ROOM!." Keegan snapped.

"Do as he says before he decides to kill you too.." Lamar said to her.

Alana left the room, in tears.

Keegan shook his head. "I love her...

"We know, you just married her...

"Not HER!." Keegan emphasised. "Charisma... I can't even tell you how much... I hate myself for what I did to her... You all need to understand that no one can make me feel any worse than I already do for everything I have ever done to her... she's beautiful... she's everything... you need to believe me when I say... I couldn't get her and Nash outta my head... I stopped taking the medication because I just wanted to stop feeling the pain of how them in my head was making me feel... And I knew that by not taking the medication I would become thick skinned, harder...

"Dangerous and over the fucking top" Josh snapped.

"All of that!." Keegan said. "I wanted to forgive her and be with her, but at the same time I wanted to fucking end the pain!" He added through gritted teeth.

Nash sighed. "It was not that deep... she doesn't want me... and you need to own up to yo own piece of responsibility in putting her in a position where she felt like she needed to run away and be with someone else to avoid you, someone to protect her heart from you... you lost her because of how you treat her..."

"But you know we can't let you go near her again right?." Jenson said to him. "No more...

"I saw her today and my heart was on fire... I don't know what it is that she does to me... but it eats me up inside... I'm consumed by her... and now, in sound mind... I don't want her dead... I can't believe that I did it again...

"You're a fucking dangerous ass Marlon type of psychopath mother fucker!." Nash said. "No offence Marlon." He added.

"None taken Bro.." he sniggered.

Nash looked at Keegan. "You know you don't deserve her.. hell, I don't deserve her either...you need to let her be free... she needs to be free from you..."

"I still say we should kill this mother fucker!" Josh said still reeling.

"And what good is that gonna do Josh?.." Jenson said. " He's a father with a family to look after, and do you really think that yo mama wants him dead?... Because I'm sure if she did she would've seen to that already we all know she is more than capable..."

"But he manages to get away with his shit, all of the time... FROM WHEN WE WERE KIDS!..." he kicked his father again and Marlon pulled him back. " None of you will ever know what it felt like growing up for us, hearing a grown ass man punch our mother like she was a man herself, like he was in a boxing ring with someone his own weight and size.. I still hear the sound of his fists landing on her body... that's a noise I can NEVER FORGET!...