27. Suspicion leads to death

".... Cooper will speak to Charisma and Charisma alone.." one of Dean's men said, standing armed, looking at Charisma, Travis and Kaylan.

"Of course he will" she smirked. "Tell him I'm here.. he can bring his ass out here and face me now!."

Cooper emerged from the doorway, strapped and surrounded by his men

Cooper emerged from the doorway, strapped and surrounded by his men. He looked at Charisma. "Looking beautiful as always baby girl.."

"I'm not your baby girl asshole.." she said to him, her eyes boring into him.

"Oh cmon Charisma.. we had fun..

"In your fucking dreams... tell me Cooper why the fuck now?..

"I took a while for us to regroup and recruit a bunch of people that hate yo people... Keegan in particular... and let me tell you it wasn't hard either.. there is a whole bunch of people out there that Fraser... I'm sorry, Taylor has upset..."

"Where is that pussy ass fake father of his..." Charisma said.

Kaylan looked at his cell, and saw a message from Nash.

Nash
I'm in, keep that asshole talking. Me and Lena will slide up on Dean.

Kaylan nodded to Charisma to let her know the plan was on.

———

Alana walked into the hospital room, she saw Jenson sitting next to the bed, Keegan sleeping. Jenson looked at her. "He told you to stay at your friends..

"I couldn't stay away... look at him Jenson... I love him and I don't want to see him this way.. I am his wife and I am meant to be here for him.."

"Come outside and get a coffee with me

"Come outside and get a coffee with me... let's talk" he said to her getting up from his seat.
"Marlon keep an eye on Keegan.. I'll be back soon." He added as he got outside the door.

He walked with Alana to the vending machine. "You want a coffee?."
She shook her head.
"Let's go to my car.. we need to talk privately...

"Why?."

"Because I said so." He replied.

Alana walked out of the hospital doors with him to the underground car park. He popped the locks and she got in beside him.
"This is Keegan's car." She said running her hand over the hand carved wood of the phantom.