31. Insecure

Warning ⚠️ scenes of suicide.

Nash rallied the teams. He called on Josh and Arlen's team. He called on Hassan and Kaylan. He called on Kane, Angel and just about everyone. The threat was in one place. The triads were still to come for them and they would handle that but at least Dean would be out of the picture.

Nash arrived to see Charisma impatiently stomping back and forth. She looked at him. "We need to get in there.."

"Yes we do, there is back up on the way okay

"Yes we do, there is back up on the way okay.." he told her. "I'm not gonna let you just walk straight in to this.. it is you that he is gonna want..

"Miguel heard a gunshot it came from inside... Lena is in there, and so is Venice and Zara.." she said.

"Okay.. where is Miguel?."

"Dying.. if not dead already.. he's over there." She said and pointed toward his car.

"Aite, let me go and help him, you wait for the other they will be here any second..."
As he finished speaking Charisma's cell rang, it was Venice.
Nash looked at her as he saw the name on the display. "Dean wants you to go in... he's using Venice to do it.. don't fall for it.."

"They are in danger in there...

"Charisma please listen.. we know you're capable of taking him out but we do not know the situation inside.."

She nodded and answered the phone. "Mom... you need to come to the house..."

Charisma knew the phone was on speaker at Venice's end. "Why what's up...

"I just need you to come please.." she said anxiously.

Charisma took a deep breath. "Okay... I'll be there.." she said and ended the call. Just as everyone began to show up.

————-

"... well dinner was amazing thank you girls." Keegan said. "I feel like I'm being treated like a king." He smiled.

"We love you dad." Thea said. "Sometimes we need you to know especially with what you're going through.."

He gave them each a hug and saw them out. He pulled Shelby back towards him. "Hey..
she smiled.
"I do appreciate you, you know that right.. and I've always been here just waiting for you to accept me..."