29. Stealth

"... Hey.... HEY..." Lena called after Charisma as she came rushing out of his room past everyone. "Sis!." She said going after her and stopping her.

Charisma turned to look at her and Lena could see the tears on her cheeks.
"I've been married to him all this time Lena.. he married another woman, had a whole ceremony... why does he want to hurt me in any way that he can.."

Lena looked at her sister. "I didn't know that." She said and looked back at Jenson and Marlon with a glare, she knew they knew. They both turned away from her tongue in cheek like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths
"... I know you love him, and the Keegan I see now, dare I say it doesn't want to hurt you anymore... he wants to love you...if anything he is being honest with you.. telling you the truth and that is a first..."

"But why hurt me and get married and do all of that....

"That man does some crazy shit when it comes to you

"That man does some crazy shit when it comes to you... sis, he knew you would turn up for it..." she paused. "Sis, I am not condoning it.. but he has changed... and you deserve this Keegan, this new version of him...

"I.. I'm scared... I'm a lil apprehensive... when we get together bad things happen.. it's like a curse.."

"Girl... get back in that room and talk to that man.. he needs to hear these things not me... he's ready to talk.. not railroad you.. so go in there and talk..."

"Venice needs me... she said Zara is in trouble..

"Then send me... I'm on your team remember... I'm at your command.."

Charisma looked at her. "Okay.. I think it has something to do with what is going on... take Miguel with you, he will protect if trouble is close.. I'll stay with Keegan, Jenson and Marlon
Until you return.."

Lena smiled. "See, that boss is in you..." she kissed her baby sister's cheek.

Charisma headed back towards Keegan's room. She opened the door and stood close to it, as he was talking to Jenson, she stayed back behind the curtain so that she couldn't be seen.
"... she's gone now right...

"Naw she's talking to Lena...

"I meant what I said... I'm marrying her again on that beach.. renewing the vows and giving her this version of me..."

"I know you'll do that son, but this is a lot for her right now... did you know Alana was related to Cooper..."