9. Love

Finally everyone left the venue and Keegan took a shower to wash off the blood from the beating his sons had given him in the hotel room booked for him and Alana on their first night as a married couple.
Alana walked into the room, she took off her dress and wiped the smeared make up off of her face and got into her normal clothes.
Keegan came out of the shower and looked at her as he dried and dressed himself.

"... so you've got nothing to say...

Keegan looked at her. "I didn't want our day to end this way... and I was not expecting her to come back..."

"So what does that mean for us now..." she said her eyes puffy from crying.

"I need to talk to her.. I need the kids to talk to her..."

"...I knew all of this was to good to be true with you...and you do still love her..

and you do still love her

"Oh my fucking god!.. Alana!... this is not about who loves who.. this is bigger than that..." he looked at her. "The reason she left was because of me and what I did...

"What did you do Keegan?."

"I..." he paused. "I had Wesley put a device under her car that could be detonated...

Alana just looked at him with her mouth open. "You were gonna actually kill her?.."

He nodded. "At that point yes I was... and I have regretted it every second of every day since..."

"Keegan... your sons beat you to hell today... I saw what they did to you... and I am going to be perfectly honest with you I don't know if I want this.. I don't know if I can handle this.."

"And you won't have to... this is just how things were with me and C... it's different for us..."

"Stop trying to kid yourself Keegan!... I can't believe that I fell for it..."

"Fell for what!." He snapped. "I fucking married you... I had no idea she was gonna come back..."

"I'm going to stay with friends... I can't be around you right now..." she looked at him with wet eyes. "I had some important news for you today... I was going to wait until after we were married and up here in our honeymoon suite alone...

"What news?." He said to her.

"... I'm pregnant... it was the best news I received yesterday when I had it confirmed... my own lil blessing... and it will be my own lil blessing.." she grabbed her stuff ready to walk out.

"Don't go.. you can't just walk out on me after saying that..."

"Watch me!." She snapped and left him there.

Keegan let her go, he knew she would be easy enough to track down once she had calmed down. Charisma was on his mind though, he needed to talk to her, he knew that much.

————-

Charisma had given it some time and let Lamar gather the kids in one space so she could talk to all of them at once. She was driven by Miguel one of her main bodyguards to Lamar's place. She pulled up outside and she took a deep breath. She didn't know the type of reception she might get from any of the others who hadn't seen her yet.