24. Humbled

A whole crew meet had been organised by Charisma. If their intel was correct the source of the triad threat was already too close for comfort. Charisma had called all factions of the Taylor mafia and Fraser cartels together. She waited nervously to see who had listened to her and who was actually going to show up for Keegan.

"... it'll be fine..." Kaylan said sensing her angst.

" Kaylan said sensing her angst

She looked at her watch. "Either none of these mother fuckers own a watch or they are just hanging back to be the last to come out on protest.. because it's Keegan." she said.

"We've got this anyway.... You have prepped every one, what they do with that is on them..." he said. "I'd just need to know that you're okay...

"I am fine Kaylan..

"If anyone has got this you have...

As he finished speaking so Arlen, Tian, Josh and Lamar walked in. Charisma smiled, she knew she could count on her sons to be there. Arlen was more than ready, he had had the pleasure of meeting his grandfather at the time, Dean, and fought him in the basement of that place, the same day that he was supposed to have taken his last breath down there.
"Thanks for coming boys...

"What else were we gonna do mom?" Lamar said. "He's our father... love him or hate him he gave us life... and has put his hand in his pocket for us all the way through..he is an ass but a wise and generous one." Lamar added.

"Yes, he is an ass... yes..." Josh said and his brothers all nodded in an agreement. "But unfortunately for us we have a bond with the man... one that is unconditional..."
Arlen, Lamar and Tian dapped Josh.

The door opened and in walked Nash and Lena to join C's team. She smiled at her sister.

Jenson, Marlon and Anton arrived and Charisma was beginning to relax a little.

As Charisma was about to start talking so the door opened again and in walked Angel and Eduardo's main men. Charisma looked at Angel. "I wasn't expecting to see you..."

"Me and Keegan have had our issues but I have also known him since we were kids, and I can't just walk away when faces from the past start to show up

"Me and Keegan have had our issues but I have also known him since we were kids, and I can't just walk away when faces from the past start to show up... plus; you're running this and he will be sitting this one out so we can't clash." He smirked.