꧁༒☬.....22......☬༒꧂

Start from the beginning

Dexter felt a surge of anger at Brixton's words, but he knew that he couldn't let his emotions get the best of him. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

"I don't understand what you're saying, Brixton," he said, "But that doesn't give you the right to treat Eve like that. She deserves better than that."

Brixton laughed bitterly. "You think you know what Eve deserves?" he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You don't know anything about her, Dexter. You don't know what she wants or what she needs. You're just a clueless idiot who can't even keep his own life together, let alone anyone else's."

Dexter felt a pang of shame at Brixton's words. He knew that he had made mistakes, but he didn't think that he deserved to be talked to like that.

Before he could say anything else, he heard Eve's voice behind him and suddenly she held Brixton's arm. "Uhm..babe, can we go to our class? I hate looking at him," she said.

"Sure,my love," he said

Dexter gritted his teeth as he watched Eve and Brixton walk away, their arms linked together. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. Eve had called Brixton "babe" and seemed to be completely under his spell.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He knew that he needed to talk to Eve and find out what was going on. But he also knew that he needed to keep his jealousy in check and not let it cloud his judgment.

He caught up to them just as they were about to enter their classroom. "Eve, can we talk?" he said, his voice steady despite the anger and hurt that he was feeling.

Eve just looked at him, her expression cold and distant. "I don't have anything to say to you, Dexter," she said, her voice icy.

Dexter felt a pang of hurt at her words. He knew that he had messed up, but he had hoped that she would be willing to give him another chance.

"Why are you doing this, Eve?" he asked, his voice pleading. "Why are you with him?"

Eve just shrugged, her eyes flickering over to Brixton. "He makes me happy," she said, her voice softening slightly.

Brixton smirked at Dexter, his arm still around Eve's waist. "She's right, man," he said, his voice dripping with flirtatiousness. "She's happy with me. Why don't you just leave her alone and let her be?"

Dexter felt his blood boil at Brixton's words. He wanted nothing more than to punch the guy in the face. But he knew that he needed to keep his cool and not let his emotions get the best of him.

꧁༒☬......................................☬༒꧂
Dexter heard that and immediately clenched his fists and ran towards his class. Then Dexter sat down in his seat, his anger and frustration boiling inside him. He couldn't believe what had just happened. He had lost Eve to Brixton, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He tried to focus on his class, but his mind kept drifting back to Eve and Brixton. He couldn't shake the feeling of hurt and betrayal that was gnawing at him.

As he sat there, he noticed that his classmates were looking at him. He could feel their eyes on him, and he knew that they were wondering what was wrong.

But he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up abruptly, his chair scraping against the floor. "What are you all looking at?" he snapped, his voice laced with anger.

His classmates looked away, their expressions uneasy. They knew that something was wrong, but they didn't want to get involved.

Then someone approached him, it was Dexter's friend, it's Derek