bottoms up pt. 2

So this is what he meant by real fun, huh?

I raised up an eye brow, confused as I knew he hated chocolate for the most part, eventually asking the question, “Don't you dislike sweet things? ”

His hand stopped as his fingers dipped in the dark brown liquid reached to my skin, he said with a smirk, “It's dark chocolate, I love bittersweet things. ” I didn't stop him to what ever he wished to do, after all he's gonna be doing whatever I want him to, however I want him to when my turn come.

“oh fu—” a bit back my tongue as the warm liquid made contact on my cold skin, it wasn't hot enough to burn me but it suddenly being poured down kn ny stomach made my senses explode, what came after was nearly unexplainable in words.

His tongue laid flat upon my skin, slurping sounds echoing in the room with my huffs of breathes mixing in the air. He lift one thigh near his face, sliding it all the way up to knees, still grinning against my now warm skin.

My heartbeat skipped, head rolled back into the pillow as I felt his sharp canines into my thigh dig deep, almost drawing blood. I instantly looked down to meet his blue eyes glowing very differently, looking hungry, before words leave me mouth he kissed me, the bittersweet taste of thay dark chocolate lingered in his mouth.

Vanitas, your eyes—”

As I arched my back to lean my mouth more into him, he sudden leaned back, I almost begged him to stop teasing me. His face lingered just above my mouth, while his eyes we're fixated only on my mouth and then I felt his hands on my wrists, more specifically on the thing that tied them, as the blood finally rushed back into my arms.

Within seconds of being free, I wrapped the hands around his neck, his mouth was hot as it moulded perfectly with mine, his hands gripped my thighs very tightly as he pulled my body against his, my eyes widened at the sudden summon of the strength, his mouth left mine.

His core thrusted into mine as his hands were busy taking of the shirt, the blue mark glowed luminescent, just like the colour of his eyes, my chest was just heaving not eleven given the time of breathing I couldn't even talk. He leaned down once again, only to whisper as he guided my hand to the nape of his neck.

“ You marked me at this place, remember? Now it's your turn to be marked. You're mine to make love to only. You can get dominant  when you drink my blood, but when we're doing this, I'll be the dominating you. ” his voice gave me shudder, I've never heard such a deep voice of his before, it's as if he had an alter ego switched inside of him.

What's up with the sudden urge to take charge of me?

I felt breathless for seconds, his mouth was perfectly on the right spot of neck where it send tingles to the tips of my toes, curling them as my hand slided up his hair while I gripped his other arm, as he stroked the sensitive flesh of mine down. His thumb moved away the panties fabric as his two fingers moved in circles, the sound of his loud breathing, groans and sucking so near to my ear made my eyes shut as my head rolled back, as our bodies made more contact.

A moan left my lips as his fingers moved up and down my clitoris, his chest rumbled as I felt the vibrations down to my own chest, his teeths felt sharp on my skin again, but this time I could feel them tear the skin, as the sweet sensation filled up my veins, my mouth fell open as he then pressed his canine deeper, as his hand picked up speed while my mind was fighting to pay attention to which sensation and a mixture of those wasn't enough, he hummed loudly in satisfaction making it a last buttons pushing me over the edges.