Moontalk

I tossed towards my left, burying my face in the pillow before I sat back up upright, giving up on trying to sleep.

My eyes glanced at the bright full moon shining, the lonely moon alone hung in the sky, is it weird but whenever I watch the moon I'm reminded of something but only my heart feels it.

I wear my purple cape, sliding my window up, the night breeze greeted my air, before I slided my hood up. It has became a habit of mine, to cover all of my skin and hair to avoid people's unnecessary attention.

It was also, a way to protect myself from death glares of the blood vampires.

" Why are you awoke? " I whipped my head to the direction of the voice. I stared up to see the same raven haired bot sitting down comfortably on the roof.

" Because I ain't asleep Vanitas." I shrugged at him, to be honest I wasn't in the mind to fight with him anymore. It was pointless to do so right now.

I climbed up to the roof, sitting a little far from his figure as I saw him smirk slightly before he averted his attention back to the shining moon.

I too closed my eyes, as the cool breeze kissed my face and fluttered the small strands with it. The silence of the dark night was calming and peaceful.

" Aren't you mad at me? "

I opened my eyes to lock with his blue eyes which were already staring at me. Is he talking about the....

" I asked noé about you past a little and you'd caught us. " he clears his throat, and I nodded my head in remembrance.

"Oh, that. No, I'm not mad and since noé told you about this, he must trust you alot. " I said, before I looked back at the night sky, propping hands by my sides as they supported me weight.

"But...... " my voice lingers and he gazed at me.

" I'm surprised as to why you were curious about me? " I slowly asked, turning my face to meet his just few inches away as he wore a usual smirk on his face.

"What can I say? It seems like you've caught my attention." his enchanting voice slurred the words.

With an amused smile, I tried to supress the scoff.

"As if. Humans, their emotions are just like water, it take any shape. They change so fast that once they are madly drunk in love and the other moment their hands are bloody with the other's blood. "

I pushed my body away from him, the warmth was replaced by cold feeling, I saw his eyes widened but nevertheless they were fixated on me.

"What do you mean by that? " he asked, his voice hardened and his eyes darkened.

I smiled upto him, leaning back closer until I could smell his scent " You know, You had a thing for jeanne as I heard, you'd kissed her, touched her, teased her and now you're here, showing interest in me."

"You wanted me to only drink your blood. And top of that you proudly said that I'm the one who marked you mine. I want to know, should I really trust a man who's words are subject to change over time." I asked him, his eyes had turned dark, I know I asked him too much but this question had been popping in my way too often.

It took him a week to move on from someone, what's the probability that he won't go against his words when one of us three would be in danger on this journey.

" I never said that I loved her but I never asked you to trust me." at his answer I nodded. Even though, his words would've hurted noé but for me, I didn't trust him to begun with.

" That answers my question." I said and he remained unfazed, his eyes scanning my face, as his hand removed the fabric over my head and now combed my hair slowly.

" Do you love me? " he asked me suddenly, his eyes locked with mine again as he caressed my hair soothingly and I smiled a little at the question.

"No, the one who do must be crazy as hell. " I replied in a whisper due to the proximity, and he smiled back to me before nearing to my face.

" That's a relief. Because I love it when you don't love me. It makes me want to crave more of you." he said before his lips connected with my neck.

The action threw me off gaurd , his hands connected to me skin as he gripped my waist, the fabric raised under grip and his cold touch on my warm skin send shivers all over my body.

I breathe deeply before closing my eyelids, the sensation of his touch heightened.

I don't love him yet here I am letting him kiss me.

His sharp teeths nips against my skin, as I tilted my neck, and I felt his hot lips curl and morph into a smirk before his cold hand wrapped around my neck, as he disconnected his lips from my neck and moved mear my ear.

His breath tickled my ear, I was breathing heavily as I waited for him to speak, " If you don't love me, then why are you enjoying this , Y/n? "

Temptation. I blame it all on the temptation.
But why did only he felt so tempting?

Before I could even answer his question, he grabbed the side of my face and for a moment our eyes met. I could see his bewitching aqua eyes, his gaze intense which made me gulp and he tilted his head.

Our lips connected, and the feeling threw me into world of euphoria and bliss. My mind went blank and I only felt him moving his lips against mine. His strong hands pulled me closer to him, as if there was any space left for air before they went back to hold my waist.

He broke it when he didn't got any response from me, who was frozen because of what he did. He stared at me but I avoided it, his lips were deep red and glistening. My chest was thundering and I couldn't control the feeling.

" Y/n, look at me. " he asked, before groaning and grabbing my jaw with his fingers and he looked at you.

"You don't have to love me to kiss me back, you know. I'm yours. All yours. Do with me as you please. " His words were causing a fluttering inside me.

This time, it was me who initiated our kiss. He hummed and I sank my fingers in his hairs. The feeling of our lips molding aginst each other was completely euphoric. His hands moved me on his lap, and I felt my legs weaken.

After a few seconds, he pulled apart, his face glowing under the moonlight and then he slightly smiled upto me. After that, the silence engulfed us and he kept holding me in his embrace.