Chasseurs vs Vampires 2

I had no time to respond to anything as I jumped back to avoid the durandal. His
weapon was modified in many ways to hurt and kill a vampire on spot, and so was he. His skills were far more impressive than any other chasseurs I've met. The smell of blood gushed into my nose, I know noe was slashed deeply by his attack however it wasn't time. I can't take my eyes off him for a second.

His focus narrowed on me than noe as I was more able to move quickly. He kept attacking me and left no scope for me to attack, if I have to then I must do it. I have to harm him in one way or another to slow him down.

Noe, I will open an opportunity for you to attack him until then stay behind.

I telepathically called for him and in an instant, he moved out of the way of Roland's attack and avoided it. Now, it was my turn, the blade in my hand stopped his attack and he retreated the weapon in a full double-sledded blade to charge at me. I need to just get near his head and hypnotize him."Come at me, paladin."

Our both attacks met head-on, as the metal slashed other each other continuously. His strength was incomparable and the metal blade chipped before it completely broke, I kicked him across his jaw, shaking his balance and it was the best time as I felt my powers in the tips of my fingers and smashed them on his brain. The purple flames engulfed him completely until his eyes hold a purplish tinge in them.

I immediately fall back on my back just like him and struggled to breathe. He was rubbing his eyes continuously and shaking his heavy head because of the hit. This was our chance to knock him out. Noe! At one word, he appeared from behind him and his feral red eyes raged as he was in the air with his kick, my eyes widened and I rolled on my back farther behind as his kick met Roland's head, crushing the concrete on the floor and damaging the place where I was earlier as well.

His physical strength is even more than Roland's.

Several footsteps headed in our direction with yelling voices, I through the rock at the candle statue vanitas had his chain attached to and he fell outside the cell. He was bewildered for a second before noe swept him off the ground and we all ran into the direction vanitas pointed out.

"Ugh, this guy gives me chills. " vanitas whispered as we all hid behind the wall, roland's voice echoed as we all walk in the direction avoiding them perfectly with help of vanitas, who guided us perfectly and trapping the other chasseurs. He knew this place like it was printed in the back of his head, he did say he spent 8 years down here.

"I think it's better we split into two, they are too many and we can't keep avoiding them." vanitas suggested, I did think it was a better option but considering noe injured I can't leave him. Vanitas will not be injured no matter what, because Roland and the church are searching for him and believe he is a captive of vampires.

I was mentally deliberating when one of the chasseurs rounded the corner and the door shut on me, separating vanitas and noe from me, leaving me behind the wall with the lady chasseur. I used my power and hypnotized her into thinking that I wasn't there, she looked around her in confusion as she was covered in purple mist, my breath held in my throat, it was a risky move considering I still don't know most of my powers but it worked. She wandered off into the darkness like a lost puppy, and I breathed a sigh of relief.

Oh great, now those two are alone without me. As if they don't have a history of doing the stupidest things no one can even think of.

I carefully peek out to see all of them heading in opposite directions, leaving behind roland. I need to quickly locate vanitas and noe before anything bad happens, I removed the mist completely, it might seem like a simple power but it almost makes me faint if used too much. We all are badly bruised up and caught up with the chasseurs, the real enemy is someone waiting in these tunnels as well, that doctor.

As I just thought to call for noe telepathically, a slight sound made me turn my head to see no one but I could feel the lingering shadows around me, it was dark as I looked into the tunnels, something was there and I had this feeling it was here for me.

what does he want to do with purple moon vampires?

I withdrew my sword from the air, my eyes fixated on the dark figure in the shadows and I felt my gut hurling at the smell of rotten blood. It was a cursed vampire whose flesh was corrupted completely.

"Looks like I need to hold off searching for both of them for now and deal with you first."

✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*✧・゚*

"Idiot! How could you leave her behind like this? They are already looking for her!" no matter how much the blood moon vampire whisper yelled, his frustration grew more as the time ticked very slowly for them hiding in a broken cell. Vanitas was holding his breath as he tried a way to defeat the chasseurs or at least hold them until he could find Y/n. He had no idea where the purple-headed vampire would have run off.

Noe angrily gritted his teeth as he saw vanitas whose eyes said everything, how anxious he was. He was self-contemplating why he let her come with him despite knowing it would be troubling. She said that she could handle it but now he can't handle the anxiety.

what if dr. morau reaches her before we can even-

"She will be safe, she has to be. She isn't weak, I know that more than anyone." Noe muttered those words lowly as if he was convincing himself that. She used her powers to hypnotize Roland and even telepathically can communicate with noe but why hasn't she done it now? I

It can't be. It can't be that he has already gotten her-

"Vanitas, snap the hell out of everything. We need to take care of the chasseurs on our own."Noe yelled as his eyes met vanitas in shock, they were dark and not bright at all and he also realized how much worried he is as well for her although he hasn't said it all. His eyes speak everything for him.

"Y/n said she is holding off a cursed vampire while we need to take chasseur-" the next words were stopped as he smashed his elbow on one lady chasseur sneaking behind them. He didn't care for a peaceful solution like noe would want, he didn't care about the chasseur, and his priorities are now on getting to Y/n and destroying dr. morau and him, he has become a threat not only to vampires but her.

I need to thoroughly make sure that dr. morau never breathe again after I meet him.

A/n:- well, the next update took weeks to complete. I'm kinda in a writer's block for this book. I can't find the time to read manga further the wnd season and now I'm definitely in confused state about the story to proceed but I'll truly to at least post a week from now on.

Comment if you liked the chapter! Also, tell me if you want me to post extra chapters for noé side series.