Great ball

On the perfectly lit night, melodious music and perfumes flowed through the air.Until the peaceful celebration turned into a horrifying night, bodies crumbling and stained with blood.

As the rythmic soft waves of music was shadowed by howls and shrieks of fear and terror, the vampires enjoying the night with their partners or lovers, surged with bloodlust and snapped the neck of the person they would have loved the most jn the world, minds gone brazen as they sank their teeths deeper into the necks.

Y/n quickly fled away from the ground floor just when she heard the music of darkness, it was like her intuition guided her instincts to run as soon as she heard that evil tone  echoing into the hallways.

Her eyes we're busy, and so were her hands as she held the sword tightly, guarding herself from the mindless beasts, she had every intention to find the cursed blue moon vampire and she wouldn't leave the castle without him even it meant she could die doing that.

Her body froze as she watched a very suspicious figure in dark across the upper hallways and a white haired vampire in protective guard of a small child, her eyes widening in realisation as she hurried to there. Noé protectively stepped in front of lucas, mentally preparing himself for the fight against those mysterious beasts, they were not cursed vampires and not charlatan.

"Who are you ?" he demanded an answer, his eyes filled with anger and hatred. His eyes have turned red and his blood was boiling because he knew that this creature was behind this mishappening in the castle.

" We are Charalatan. ha..ha... " Noé senses froze, his body and arms were still and his mind gone blank.

That name, that exact name—

Amelia said that name, that force that made her go crazy and curse her blood.

The exact force who took Louis' life is standing in front of me.

His lips tightened, and his jaw tensed up as the anger inside him was bursting as he couldn't be in the restraints anymore. He lunges at the beast and blows a high kick, the black creature hits the wall, and the wall breaks.

Anger had taken over his eyes and completely blinded him, as he recklessly strides closer to the black shadow, his arm flying as to punch it too. His eyes widen as he saw it's creepy smile while the black dust disappeared and go back to the original state within seconds, however that didn't stop noé.

He was angry, very angry. To come face to face the murderer of his best friend, the only friends he had and haunting his childhood.

" You—  you will pay for this!"