A taste of the same pleasure

It was no new news that the reason that doctor was after me was that the blood of the ancients was still in existence and running through my veins violently as I suppressed the urge to drink blood instantly took over my senses.

The exhaustion had been hitting me for the past few minutes but with this unknown power, it left me no strength to even listen to whatever they were saying. It was a painfully slow time when both noé and vanitas bickered as they sat across Roland with me beside them with my head down.

It wasn't only exhaustion, this mysterious took each and every ounce of my energy and left my body scorching hot with the blood burning to spring into action as just to sink my teeth into the human next to me, whose blood dripped from his elbow which had been scraped.

There was a reason why I desire only his blood, maybe because I have tasted it and was already addicted to it but even so, there was furthermore, only he could complete me and only his blood could quench my thirst. My senses became even more sensitive when Vanitas shifted even closer to me suddenly, I perplexed raised my head at that instant, his head then turned to me and blue ocean eyes calmed my racing heart for some reason.

I saw his eyes held astonishment as he gazed down to my face and then lower my body, where I had already a few cuts from the fight with Roland, most of them had already healed but the deeper wounds were still bleeding due to lack of strength. His eyes relaxed instantly when I covered my abdominal wound, we are still on a mission outside in a  church with chasseurs surrounding us.

We have so much as narrowly escaped them, if they even see me drinking his blood, a human's blood, they would be agitated and might not reconcile with us. It would be game over if only the three of us even face that doctor and his superhumans in this state.

"Excuse me but I have business with her, continue your chitchat without me. " I didn't realize how easily I was to be dragged off by a mere human, vanitas lead me by grabbing my hand, and nor once did he stop to me please and noé and Roland were still busy becoming friends.

I had no idea which part he lead me to, except that it was a totally dark one, he blew off the torch and the place was even darker now than before.

"Why did you bring me here? " my mind going foggy each second, I was able to stand up straight thanks to his hand on my waist and the one holding my chin making me face him, no matter the darkness, the light always shone in his ocean blue eyes.

"I can get jealous, you know. I don't want anyone to see you in this state, anyone that isn't me. Your purple eyes searching for blood and body burning up at the thought of drinking my blood is only a sight for me to behold and no other man. " his sultry smirk could be seen even in this darkness thanks to my vampire instincts.

"It is a shame to let the woman I like, be in so much pain because of my ignorance. I'm deeply sorry." he really chose his words wisely, smooth bastard. I wish that I had some other choice but there wasn't any. I knew his teasing nature, his arrogance,  and how well he knew what he was doing to me when he guided my hand to his neck, his fingers entwined with mine as he lead them to follow his neck making me lose all the self-restraint. 

I removed his hand from mine and guided by the desire and pain I gripped his cassock's collar, the buttons fly away as the force made the fabric rip away, and his white skin came naked under my sharp canines which wasted no time to sink them in. The force, power, and desire were so strong to tremble him to his core. He tried to take support from the wall, resting his head as I was still gulping down while swiping the bite with my tongue to not leave any drop of his blood. My body stopped aching, the fire wasn't disappearing at all though, it was growing even stronger. I had to stop though, the chains of restraint slowly bonded the desires of my heart.