chapter 5

Jungkooks POV

Jungkook and yn were laying on bed. Yn's head was on jungkook arm. Jungkook was slowly caressing her hair.

"Jungkook you never told me about your family and why you hate kim taehyung that much?" Yn asked out of curiosity.

"Yn i can't" jungkook whispered and hung his head low.

"Jungkooks i trust you that's why i told you everything that happened to me, don't you trust me to say anything?" She snapped at him.

"I wanted to yn but i don't want you to see me as coward person" he said.

"Trust me jungkook i will never judge you from your past, you will always be the most important person in my life" she ensured him.

"Yn, vampires and werewolves were always rivals we used to kill each other for terrorists but after sometime when we realized that if we kill each other for any reasons our species will be end soon. neither vampires nor werewolf will remains on the earth so my great grandfather who was the vampire king of that time made a rule or we say contract with them. In that contract it was written that neither werewolf will hurt vampires nor they come inside our territory that same goes to us we aren't allow to go inside their territory. But when kim taehyung get crowned he started changing the rules he was the first werewolf to come inside our territory after many years but when he came inside...........i was teenage at that time i was innocent and coward where he was an adult, we get our powers when we become adult. Me any my older sister were playing in the forest, she was called to be the most beautiful vampire woman. Taehyung lustful eyes fall on her he didn't even think twice to rapes her merciless for his pleasure and then at last he killed her. I was standing infront of them scared at the time. He told me "turn around kid you might not like seeing your sister naked" i turned around and started sobbing. I heard my sisters screaming at me to run from there. She screamed "run jungkook he will gonna kill you!" I run while crying when i reached inside the mansion my mother asked me where's ae-cha. I didn't have any answer i was just crying mess that's when father got to know that something bad happened he told guards to look for ae-cha after sometimes guards find her lifeless body floating in the pond. My mother get traumatize after seeing her only girl daughters in miserable state and ended up taking her life with her own hands. After some investigation we got to know that kim taehyung came inside our territory to kill everyone and claimed this kingdom as his. At that time i decided that i will become strong and took the revenge of my sister and mother from him. I came inside his territory to find his weakness but ended up finding mine"   jungkook mumbled.

"Jungkook, i will always support you" yn whispered slowly  and hold his face makes him look into her eyes.

They started starting at each other with each passing minute they are coming close to each other.

"You're so beautiful yn" he whispers.

He pecked her cheek and temple which cause her cheek to turn crimson red.

"I love you yn" he said while eyeing her face.

"I love you too jungkook" she whispered and then quickly shut her mouth with her hands.

Jungkook removed her hands and then smashed his lips on her. He started kissing her sensually yet slowly he inserted his tongue in her mouth gladly she gave him access.

Jungkook gripped her waist and make her sat on his lap. Yn roamed her fingers in his hairs. They both started kissing each other hungrily. After some minutes they pulled out panting heavily.

Before they go further more jungkooks phone started ringing he picked the call with frustration and excuse himself out of the room.

"Yn i got a urgent call from company that's why I have to go for some work, take care of your self, eat your meals at time" he said while cupping her face.

"Yes, take care and i will miss you jungkook" she whined.

As the time passed Both became really close and started enjoying each other's company more than anything. Yn realized that she started building feelings for him. Jungkook was always in love with her but never confessed it as he knows the phases from which yn was gone through.

But each minute becomes frustrated for him when he saw the same attraction of minhu towards her. He gave up and ended up confessing his feelings and love to her. Yn took some time to answer his proposal but soon she gladly accepted it.

Authors POV

Taehyung was sitting on the sofa while drinking. He became more ruthless and merciless when he didn't get any information about yn.

"Did you get any information about her?" He asked one of his guard.

"No sir" the guard answered.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN?" He snarls at him.

"We tried everything sir but vampires kingdom security is really tight we barely can get even close to their border, they didn't even allow us to have a look" another guard said.

"FUCKERS! That little kid! What's his name jeon jungkook think he can save his kingdom from me?" Taehyung asked angrily."I will burn the whole world if i didn't get my mate" he added and throw the cigarette butt on floor which was in his hand.

The guard handed him another cigarette.

"If he did the security tight then maybe he's trying to hide something precious from me,  I like suspense" he chuckled.

Then he put the cigarette in his mouth and started smoking.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow!