chapter 11

Jungkooks POV

I am glad that he couldn't able to find yn in my kingdom, he will never know where's she but when he will know he had lost all his power till then. Yn will become my wife and the mother of jeon jungkooks heir.

I chuckled at my thoughts. But my chain of thought broke when i heard my father's voice.

"Jungkook!" He said.

"Yes father" i answered.

"Where's yn? what you did with her? Why taehyung couldn't find her? Until unless i know yn was in your room when taehyung arrived at our mansion" he asked.

"Dad i am jeon jungkook, The vampire king. I know that one day taehyung will come here looking for her that's why i send her to my another friend's kingdom till i ruined taehyung completely" i said to him.

Yes, i already had a backup plan for my love!

Flashback

"Jungkook" i heard the soft yet innocent voice from the back.

I looked back just to found a scared yn standing there while sobbing.

" i know it's just because of me jungkook, it's all my fault i shouldn't have stay with you, i should go back to him and everything will be fine" she murmurs.

"Shhhhh yn don't say that" i shushed her. " it's not your fault it was never, just stay in this room don't come out okay" He said with concern.

She nodded. he hugged her and went downstairs.

But then i realized i should start my backup plan. So instead of heading to hall where Knox was waiting for me i went to yn again.

I found her laying on bed hugging herself while tears streaming down her cheeks. My baby must be scared of that monster and his sin that he had done with her.

"Hey Yn" i called her name.

She raised her head a little and looked at me. When she saw it was me she hugged me again.

"Tell me everything is fine jungkook, he's gone" she whisper.

"Yn, i want you to go somewhere, and promised me you will not forget me, you will not change, you will stay loyal to me and wait for me till i came and take you with me back here" i asked her while wiping her tears from her cheeks.

Her eyes pooled with more tears when she heard me.

"Don't make me stay away from you jungkook i can't live with you i just love you" she whispered while weeping.

"I love you too yn but don't you want your kid back? You want me to take revenge from him, don't you love? Then Please listen to me" i ensured her.

"If you leave me after that? If you find another girl after i left from here?" She asked me.

" i will choose you in a hundred of lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I had find you and i had choose you love" i said to her.

She stared at me for sometime with those bambi eyes before i smashed my lips on her and after the kiss she lost her conciousness.

I am sorry love i did drug you with kiss . As drugs never work on vampire but human. I have to do that so you don't panic when you travel to the another kingdom.

I called one of my guard and gave him Yns unconscious body and told him to settled her into a ship cause she's gonna travel from ocean as my kingdoms one side is forest and others are ocean.

I will do everything to keep her safe from that monster cause

"Love is a vampire's greatest weakness, but also their greatest strength"

__________________

Authors POV

"Are you fucking mad? I trusted your words! You told me yn is with jungkook in his mansion but she's not there! Why?" Taehyung snarls at him.

"Whatever i told you was the truth taehyung! Why would i lie to you about her? Jungkook was lying to you she must be somewhere in his kingdom your guards just can't able to do their job properly, don't blame me for that" minhu screamed at him.

"Oh seriously? They did their job perfectly they checked the whole ass kingdom for ten times, you're the one who's lying" taehyung yelled at him.

Before minhu say anything a loud crying of baby can be heard in mansion.

Taehyung looked upstairs towards his room and ran towards his room.

When he reached inside him room he found haneul was crying in the crib where jenna was doing her skincare quietly.

"Jenna can't you see haneul is crying?" He asked her angrily.

"That's what he do every time taehyung, you're just saw him first time like that" she grins.

"Check him jenna" he seethed.

"You can also do it taehyung besides i don't know what he want?" She said.

He signed heavily and walked towards haneul then picked him in his hand and started calming him down.

He pull out the milk bottle from side of the table and started feeding him. Soon after drinking the milk the baby sleeps in deep slumber.

He put the baby back in the crib and then dragged jenna to another room.

"What type of mother your huh? Let me show what i can do when you become careless about my kid" he gritted his teeth.

Jenna was scared and struggling to free herself from his grip but taehyung throw him on another room's bed and tied her hands on headboard.

"You wanted to be my wife and the mother of my child so you have to pay a price for it" he said and started to toured her. The next thing mansion get filled with Jenna's painful screams.

_____________________

Taehyungs POV

Only if it's true that jungkook is keeping my yn and playing game with me then,

"You choose your death when you choose my mate! Werewolf alpha king's mate"

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow!