chapter 9

Authors POV

After having the dinner Yn went to her room for sleep followed by jungkook. When jungkook entered the room he saw her sitting on bad sadly.

"What happened yn?" He asked her with concern.

"Jungkook i trust you but will you please get me my son back fast" yn said to him.

"I promised you yn, you will soon be able to meet your son" jungkook said and then pecked her forehead.

Both were starting at each other with same love and passion in their eyes. within a second jungkook smashed his lips on her. Yn also started kissing him back.

After some minutes he left her swollen lips and started sucking and kissing her neck. yn started panting heavily. Then he slowly removed her clothes and mumbled " perfect "

yn hurriedly covered her boobs and womanhood with her hands but jungkook removed her hands, pecked her knuckles and fingertips and said "don't hide it baby you're so beautiful"

"But i still have scars" yn whispered.

Yn still had that pregnancy stretch marks and some fainted scars.

Jungkook caressed the faint scars on her body which was given by her evil husband.

"These aren't just scars yn these are the scar which shows that you was in battlefield and now they started to faint it means now you're free" jungkook said and kissed each and every scars on her body making her cheeks red with his compliments.

Her breath fastened when he kneeled her boobs and took her one nipple in his warm mouth and sucked it hard. then he does the same to the other one.

he started giving her hickeys all the way down to neck when he reached her womanhood. Her breath hitched but before she closed her legs jungkook spread them more and started eating her out.

She became a moaning mess. This feels so good to her she never felt this type of euphoria before. She cum with loud moan.

She didn't even catch her breath but suddenly she felt a hard thing poking on her opening. She looked down to find jungkook standing there naked while jerking himself off.

She widen her eyes when she noticed how big and thick is his member is. Jungkooks was continuously staring at her messed up state while jerking himself. Yn crawled to him and removed his hand from his member.

His eyes widen at her boldness when She stared at him while batting her eyelashes and after giving some kitty licks she started sucking his cock. Jungkook moaned in pure pleasure and throw his head back but when he's about to cum he removed himself  from her mouth making her confused at his actions.

He slightly pushed her on bed and hovered above her then he started kissing her passionately.

"I can't wait anymore yn" jungkook mumbled and then inserted his whole length in one go.

"You felt so good yn" jungkook moaned with escasity.

She gripped his shoulders when he started picking up the speed.

"Jungkook i am about to cu-" yn moaned.

"Hold up baby i am almost there" jungkook moaned.

Never in her life she ever think that a sex can be that much pleasurable cause whenever taehyung forces himself on her she desperately wants herself to feel pleasure by his tortures but it's always so painful for her.

But this time it's really pleasurable for her with jungkook. Her eyes rolled back, toes curled, sweat dripping from her forehead with pleasure. She didn't want this movement to end. She can feel herself on ninth cloud.

"Let me cum on your stomach" jungkook said and started removing himself.

"No jungkook it's fine, you can" yn whispered.

"Are you sure yn?" Jungkook asked her concern.

She nodded then both cum with loud moan. Yn can feel his hot seeds getting inside her pussy. Jungkook pecked her forehead and rolls over her he caressed her cheek and said "you did great baby, i will buy you some pills when i go out tomorrow okay?"

She nodded and both slept while cuddling each other.

Time skip :-Next day

Jungkook and yn were cuddling on couch while having sweet talks suddenly they heard a louder voice and the screams of peoples coming outside from the mansion. They both shockingly looked at each other.

Jungkooks stand up and about to go to the door but suddenly a guard come inside his room and said " we were attacked sir!"

"By who? Who the hell have guts to attacked vampire kingdom?" Jungkook yelled at him.

"It's kim taehyung sir werewolf alpha king" the guard answered.

"Why he's here?" Jungkook mumbled.

"We don't know sir but His Army were burning our forest and killing our people" he said.

"We should do something otherwise he will destroy the whole kingdom" jungkook said and ran to balcony.

His jaw clenched when he saw his burning kingdom and heard the screams of his people. Then he heard the loud bang on the door of his mansion.

"Jungkook" he heard the soft yet innocent voice from his back.

He looked back just to found a scared yn standing there while sobbing.

" i know it's just because of me jungkook, it's all my fault i shouldn't have stay with you, i should go back to him and everything will be fine" she murmurs.

"Shhhhh yn don't say that" he shushed her. " it's not your fault it was never, just stay in this room don't come out okay" He said with concern.

She nodded. he hugged her and went downstairs.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

First of all thank you so much for waiting for update and secondly i am really sorry for late update. Even if i tried to do update daily i can't my studies, works and guests are not giving me enough time to write.

But i will appreciate more if you all comments on the chapter too whenever i updates new chapter i was curious about what will you all gonna say or your thoughts but only one to two people of you comment. And yeah giving star doesn't take any charges.

You're COMMENTS, VOTES & FOLLOW are like a big achievement for me. I will be glad if you all do it.