chapter 7

Authors POV

Minhu push his body and weigh more on her. She felt suffocated under him all the flashback of taehyung and her started roaming into her mind.

How he rapes her,

how he used her,

how he abusive her

and how he humiliates her.

She realized her fate is never let her move from her past incidents the more she ran from it the more it chased her.

Yn closed her eyes out of humiliation she felt a shiver ran down her spine When he's about to start his nasty work but out of sudden she felt free.

She opened her eyes when she didn't felt his body weight on her. Then she saw minhu laying on rock groaning in pain.

"Yn, are you okay?" She heard a very familiar voice.

"Jungkook " she whisper and find him standing infront of her.

She cried and ran towards him. He engulfed her in protective hug. He hurriedly removed his coat and covered her naked and trembling figure.

His jaw clenched when felt her shivering out of fear. He trusted his friend with her. He warned him not to be around her.

When he's out of the kingdom for business purpose he got a feeling that something bad is happening to his love. So He left his work in between and come back to mansion to meet her to ensures that she's fine and safe.

But when he couldn't find her in mansion he asked the servants and maid and one of them told him that they saw yn and minhu going into forest.

That's then he realized something is off. He directly went to his and minhu's secret place and then he saw his bestfriend forcing himself on yn which makes his blood boil.

His jaw clenched, his knuckles turned white, eyes darkened red he stomps towards them and throw a hard punch on minhu's face that minhu fall on the stone with thund started coughing blood while groaning in pain.

"Look at me yn" he whispered.

Yn raised her head and her wet yet teary eyes met his dark one which screams his love for her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

She nodded while sobbing. He raised his hand towards her face and gently wiped her tears off her face and caressed her red yet swollen cheek a little. He got a clue that minhu hits her in his absence.

His eyes examined her body then stopped on the mark that minhu gave her on neck. He released her from the hug and walked towards minhu. He makes him stand while grabbing his collar.

"Jungkook she's bitch! She's not even a vampire she's playing with you she just wants your kingdom bro, that's why i did that to her and if you want then you can join too" minhu yelled at him.

"Watch your mouth minhu! I will not hear a single word against her, and i know that she's not vampire but human and if she wants my kingdom then i will give thousands of kingdom to her to the love of my life" jungkook seethed and then again punched him on his face.

"You witch! What spell did you do on my bestfriend that he think you're a victim and i am guilty" he snarls at her.

"Shut the fuck up minhu!" Jungkook snarls at him and started kicking him on his stomach.

"Jungkook stop let's just kill her and everything will be fine" he screamed.

"You know what minhu i felt disgust to have a friend like you! From now on i broke my friendship with you and as a king of vampire kingdom i ordered you to get lost from my kingdom cause i don't wanna see your   face again otherwise i will take your powers back and don't you dare to look to my yn again with your lustful eyes otherwise i will gonna pull your eyes off" jungkook commands him.

Jungkook came towards her pick her up in bridal style and started walking towards the mansion.

"You can't do that to me jungkook, just for mere human!" He snarls from the back.

Jungkook stopped between his path looked back at him and said.

"I can and i will till my last breath for my love" jungkook said and left from there.

"You will gonna regret it jungkook!" Minhu screamed.

____________________

Yns POV

I was really scared when minhu was about to rape me but jungkook saved me from him.

His thoughts about me make me felt like most lucky person existed in this world.

He can gave up thousands kingdom for me?! He abounded his bestfriend for me! He can trust his bestfriend and kill me too but he choose me over his bestfriend. He call me the love of his life.

The chain of my thoughts broke when i heard a knock on the bathroom room.

"Yn are you done showering?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes" i replied.

I am standing under the shower and the water was flowing from my body. I rubbed my body hard enough to make it red to clean each and evey touch of minhu.

I closed the knob and walked out of the shower then wear a bathroom. When i get inside the room i found jungkook sitting on bed.

"Your dinner" he said while pointing the food placed on night stand.

"I don't have appetite" i mumbled.

"Yn come here and eat" he demanded this time.

I just sat beside him and started eating the food.

"Yn i am sorry" he mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Yn i am sorry that i wasn't here for you i should have come earlier for you" he said softly.

I placed the food on night stand and hugged him.

"I am sorry jungkooks it's my fault i shouldn't be gone with him but he said that he took your permission that's why i went with him" i said.

"It's okay yn, it was never your fault" he said and pecked my forehead.

Then he helped me wore my clothes and we sleep together with cuddling each other.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow!