chapter 4

Authors POV

After listening to her He slowly raised his hands to her face and cupped it then wiped her tears with his thumb.

"Don't worry yn i will save you from him" he ensures her.

"But why would you help me Mr. Jeon what do you want from me? I don't have anything to give it to you, he........he already took everything from me" she whispered.

"Cause he also took something from me some years ago yn and that thing costs his life" he said sternly.

both were staring at each other constantly but suddenly they heard a knock. They both looked at the doors direction.

"I am sorry to disturb your movement but jungkook lunch is ready and everyone is waiting for you, by the way yn aren't you coming for lunch?" Minhu asked while giggling.

"Yeah i am coming, i will told maid to send your lunch in the room yn" he said and started leaving.

"Wait why she can't eat with us on dining table?" Minhu asked with confused look.

"Cause she's shy" jungkook snapped at him.

"But vampire always prefers to eat with their family and friends" he again asked.

"She just became vampire a month ago that's why she don't like to eat with everyone" jungkook said with frustration.

"Fine but at night we will have blood party and she must have to join us, what you say?" He smirked.

"I don't think so minhu cause she's quite sick" jungkook said when he sensed the panic in yn.

"Vampires never get sick, but if she's sick then Blood is cure for every disease jungkook" he said.

"Let me join the dinner" yn announced.

"No, yn you don't have to" jungkook trying to explain to her.

"Jungkook she said yes, come downstairs yn" minhu said and left.

"Yn you-" before he say something yn cut him off and said "let me have lunch with everyone Mr. jeon otherwise he will know that i am not vampire but human"

Jungkook signs heavily when yn went downstairs he quietly followed her.

Jungkooks father sat in the middle first chair on the dining table, jungkook and yn at one side and other side minhu facing yn.

Jungkooks father get shocked after seeing yn on dining table. He thought "jungkook why do you took yn to have lunch with us?"

As vampire can read each other's mind if they wanted to that's why jungkook hurriedly looks at his father and thought "minhu insisted her to have lunch with us"

"Does he know that yn is human?" His father thought.

"No, don't let him know" jungkook thought

"But the food" his father thought.

"I will take care of it father don't worry " he thought and gave his father a node.

Minhu can't able to listen to their thought cause at one time only two vampires can able to communicate each other through their thoughts.

When everyone took their seat on dining table maids started serving the food. They serve blood, raw meat and many human organs.

When yn saw the food her eyes widen and face went pale. Jungkook slowly held her hand from under the table before she started panicking.

"Calm down yn" he mumbled so that only yn can listen to him.

"Y......you eat that" she shuttered.

"Please don't react this way yn Please tolerate it for sometime" jungkook thought.

"Have this meat yn i Hunt's a man this morning, just sliced it in this morning " minhu said while handling a plate full of raw meat to her.

Her hands started shivering her stomach churned with disgust she felt like throwing up. Her breath became uneven and the next movement she fall on the floor.

Everyone stand from their seat. Jungkook bends to her level and tapped on her face.

"Yn, yn Please open your eyes!" He said with concern.

"What happened to her?" Minhu asked him.

"I told you she's sick" jungkook screamed at him.

Then he picked up the yn in bridal style and hurriedly took her to her room. He makes her lay down on bed. Then sprinkle some water drops on her face.

As the water drops fall on her face she opened her eyes.

"Yn, are you okay?" Jungkook asked while tapping her face.

She hummed.

"I told you yn you shouldn't have to come downstairs to have lunch with us! That's why i didn't mind when you  started having your meals in your room" he said. "Let me send your lunch in your room" he added.

"I don't have appetite now" she murmurs.

"Don't lie yn i know you're hungry and don't go anywhere alone with minhu, okay?" He asked.

"Ok" she said and hummed again in response.

He stands from the bed but when he started leaving he turned towards her and pecked her forehead before leaving. Making her gasped at his actions.

____________________

Yns POV

It's been a month since i dragged myself out of that room. I am really happy these days. Mr. Jeon is such a good person i had sensed or known that from all these days. I know that i am safe with him.  Every morning He gave me tour of his mansion and kingdom.

I finally adjusted myself between vampires i can't just tell them no to eat their food so i eat my meals in my room. Minhu is kind of flirty guy that's why i mostly avoid him.

I pretend to be vampire in front of him. So i have to apply red lenses on my eyes cause he asked jungkook many times that i don't seems like vampire.

He even asked me to have dinner with him but i refused. Sometimes he even tried to be close to me but i felt really uncomfortable with him that's why i like to spend most of my time with jungkook.

I asked jungkook about taehyung and he said he's working on something about him. I trusted him i know he will help me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in comments and don't forget to vote and follow!