chapter 3

Yns POV

It's been two months since i am living with a vampires aka Mr. Jeons mansion. I refused to talk to anyone here i just eat and sleep in my room. Some times He insisted on talking to me but i denied.

In this two months he didn't asked anything from me in the exchange of living in his mansion but i just can't trust him cause he didn't let me do suicide. You never know when people started showing their real faces.

Maybe one day he come and asked for something in return of spending some days in his mansion till then i decided to enjoy my life by eating, sleeping and ofcourse ignoring him. I think that As long as i am far away from that werewolf i am safe.

But I am not repeating the same mistake I did a year ago to trust my new boss for job and my fate gifted me a abusive alpha mate who call himself my husband and just wanted a heir to become more powerful.

As i opened the window of my room i greeted by cold breeze and small drops of rain. Honesty i really like rain it remains me of my time when i intentionally wetted myself in rain when my parents refused to let me play in it. I smiled at myself and decided to go out of my room.

Slowly and steadily i tiptoed towards the garden of the mansion to enjoy the rain cause i don't know if it's my last time or what.   

On the way to the garden one maid caught me going outside she gave me a confused look cause when some maids told me to take some fresh air by going outside i told them next time not to give me any advice.

When i went to garden rain welcome me with cold shower. I stared playing in it. But my happiness didn't last long when i heard cough from the back. I turned my head to meet Mr. jeon.

"You shouldn't be playing in the rain yn, you might get sick and i want to have a talk with you" he commended.

He didn't even till me how does he know my name? Neither that he also knows who's i am taking about..........and he also ruined my happiest movement.

Pfff

"yn are you even listening to me?" He asked again.

"Hm" i nodded and started walking towards the mansion i don't want to open up to him. I was looking down continuously avoiding his burning gaze on my back. He's calling my name again and again. But i am acting like pure deaf person.

Suddenly my head hit something hard from the front. I was about to fall backwards but someone pulled me towards him by my waist. I looked up to found him standing infront of me.

Wait he was standing at my back how come he come infront of me that fast.

His eyes turned darker red his jaw clenched. In a blink of second he lightly hold my jaw while staring in my eyes.

"I told you something didn't i yn?" He asked in cold voice.

My breath hitched at his dominant side. He's not like that when he talk to me for the first time.

Maybe he's bipolar.

My heart started beating so face that i felt like it will come out of my chest at any movement.

"Y.....yes Mr. Jeon " i whispered.

"I am the king here miss yn just because you're guests here it doesn't mean you can disrespect me whenever you want . I have my respect here and i expected some from you too" he said calmly.

"I....i am sorry Mr. Jeon" i shuttered.

"If someone asks you who you are you will say i am a vampire, got it!" He said.

"But why Mr. Jeon?" I asked with confusion.

"Cause vampires don't bring humans to their mansion unless it's our prey and meal" he thought.

"Just do as i say" he said with frustration.

He left my chin and started dragging me to somewhere.

"Where you're taking me Mr. jeon, Please leave me" i started begging him.

"First wear it yn" he said while giving me his coat it took me a minute to understand that my white sundress became completely wet yet transparent. My inner wears were visible to his eyes.

My face went red with embarrassment i tried to covered it with my hands but he pulled my hand and hand me the coat.

"Just wear it yn, remember! you're a vampire" his tone was more likely a request this time.

After wearing the coat He took me to the living room. My eyes started finding the dangers in that room but it stopped when my eyes meet another pair of red eyes.

"Minhu she's yn" he introduced me to a man sitting on a couch.

"Oh so you're yn, i heard a lot about you by the way myself minhu i am jungkooks bestfriend" he said while he took my hand in his hand and pecked the back side of my hand.

I yanked my hand from his hold and hide myself behind jungkook.

"Cute" he said with chuckle.

I crunch the bridge of my nose and grip the biceps of jungkook.

I don't know why but i am not having a good vibe from this guy.

"She's my guest minhu so you better behave" jungkook warned him.

He took me back to my room and ordered me to sit. I stared panicking cause whenever taehyung make me sat on the bed he means that he........but

He sat to his knees and hold my hands
In his hands he slowly kissed my knuckles.

" yn you can share your pain with me yn if you share your problem with me then maybe i can help you, trust me yn i will never hurt you, never" he assured me while caressing my hands.

Tears brimmed in my eyes. I want someone to help me, to free me from that caged, free me from that marriage vows, i want someone to tell me that my baby is alive, i want someone to tell me my parents is alive.

"Mr. Jeon Please help me, please save me from my husband Please, he don't love me he just want me as his bed warmer he just want me to be the sergeant, he killed my boyfriend and husband then forcefully married me"  i told him everything while sobbing.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in comments and don't forget to vote and follow!