chapter 1

Jungkooks POV

I was really furious to show that kim taehyung his place. I really wanted him to end badly. I will never let him rule over my kingdom.

I called my secretary and told him to decrease the rate of kim enterprises shares cause little did he know i am the biggest shareholder in Australia. Soon kim taehyung's company will be bankrupt.

I will took his everything one by one and i will break his ego. His name reminds me of that terrible night when i heard the screams of my sister and couldn't able to do something out of fear. I was scared i don't even looked back to see what he was doing to my sister.

She cried and told me to run. I ran from there while sobbing.  When my father asked me where's my sister i don't have any answer. I cried hugging my mother when guards bring her bruised dead body.

From that day i make a motto to make kim taehyung suffer for whatever he did to my sister. And i will snatched everything which is close to his heart and at the end i will give him a terrible yet painful death.

Vampires and werewolves were always rivals. Even if we had done a contract not to interfere in eath others matter but still werewolf will never change they will never leave a single chance to hurt vampire to start the war again.

They are greedy immortals who never been satisfied with whatever they have. They always needs something that was out of their territories. They caged beautiful things in their mansion without their consent.

Where we vampires show our true selves to world. If someone scared we don't do anything and if someone amazed then welcome. We don't force people to stick with us cause we believe in less quantity but good quality.

Authors POV

"Did you lost your mind son? You bring werewolf alpha king's wife with you?" The old man yelled on his son.

"I just saved her life father she was about to end her life by jumping off the balcony" the son defended himself with reason.

" It doesn't matter what she's doing! The only thing matters here is that she's the wife of alpha king" the old man said in irritated voice.

"I will take care it" the son mumbled and left the meeting room.

He went to guest room and tell maid to leave them alone. He sat next to Yns unconscious body while staring at her face.

"No word in this world can explain your beauty, No wonder why kim taehyung choose you as his mate" he whispered.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the surrounding she flinched when her eyes fall on me.

"W.....who are you? Where am i?" She shuttered.

""I am jeon Jungkook and you're in my mansion" i answered

Suddenly she remembered something and said "Don't come close to me you're not human you're also a monster"

"Yes i am not human i am vampire" i said and gave her smile.

"Why i am here?" She asked out of panic and crawled back.

"Cause you tried to take your life by your own hands and when i save you, you fainted" i said calmly.

"Why did you save my life? Why? What do you want from me? Now he will find me and take me back to that hell!" She yelled at me then tears started falling from her eyes.

" calm down yn, i just save your life cause i think a beautiful creature like you should live more and yeah he can't come inside my kingdom" i said calmly.

She stared at me for some time while sniffing.

"How did you know my name? How did you know what i am talking about?" she whispered.

"I just know " i whispered back. "Well here's your food on the table eat it" i added and left the room.

I understand that everything is new for her and she needs some time to adjust in this place. I told a maid to look after her till she becomes healthy.

When i took her here i told a maid to clean her and changed her clothes. After sometimes that maid came to me and told me that there were several bruises on her body. Which makes my heart sank.

Is kim taehyung did this to her?

Why did he do this to her?

How could someone do that with his mate or wife?

___________________

Authors POV

"How did you don't know? Didn't i told you to put your one eye on her?" Taehyung snarls and punched the face of Knox.

Every servent and guards in the room were shivering out of fear.

" Where were you all when she escaped?" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Sir, no one saw her going out of the mansion" a servant said in low voice.

"Then how did she ran away?" He shouted and put the bullet in that servants head.

"Just one day! Just for one fucking day i leave her alone and you scumbags can't able to stop her! Now you all are making excuses to me?" He said angrily.

His eyes turned red with anger he walked towards the personal maid of yn. She was already gulping the lump in her throat.

"Where's yn?" He asked in dangerous voice.

"I don't know master when i went to her room to gave her food, she wasn't there in fact the balcony door was opened" she whispers.

"You mean a mere human girl just jump from a hundred meters balcony and ran away while passing the forest full of wild animals?" he asked while putting his gun on her forehead.

"Sir Please i am pregnant" she sobbed.

"That's right i also want kids but for this i need yn and if yn is not here to give me kids then no one deserves to have kids" he said and pull the trigger of the gun.

A scream left the mouth's of other maids after that maids lifeless body fall on the floor.

"I want to know where's she in one day. If after one day you tell me that you don't know where's she then i will kill you!" taehyung said to Knox and left the mansion.

"You will regret it yn" he mumbles under his breath.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow!