chapter 8

Authors POV

It's been a month since jungkook threw minhu out of his kingdom after he tried to do the nasties thing with his yn.

After that day he personally pick some of his best bodyguards for yn to keep her safe. After all he doesn't want anything happen with her in future.

Jungkook was sitting on couch doing some of him work suddenly he heard some noises of the guards from the corridor.

"What's happening there?" He asked with frustration.

"Jungkook listen to me!" A man come inside his office room and said.

"Minhu! How dare you to come inside my kingdom and my mansion? Didn't i warned you about this that day?" Jungkook yelled at him.

Many guards came inside jungkooks office room to catch minhu for going inside jungkooks office without prior permission.

"Who let him in?" Jungkook snarls at guards.

"Sir he-" before guards say something minhu started talking to jungkook.

"Jungkook first listen to me i am about to tell you something very important, after listening to me you will forgive me and prison her" he blabbed.

Jungkook thought for a minute about this he's also get curious about what minhu is talking about.

"Go outside" he commanded the guards.

"Thank you jungkook" minhu said.

"Just say what you're about to say!" Jungkook said.

"Jungkooks that yn is not a normal human she's a werewolf alphas kim taehyungs mate, she's his wife,  she's his first mate and a mother of his kid haneul, isn't it good news jungkook? You can use her for your revenge from warewolfs you can just make her fall for yourself or make your slave then you can asked for kim taehyungs whole kingdom and after you get the kingdom you can kill yn, his another mate jenna and his kid haneul. That kim taehyung was really obsessed with her that he has been looking for her madly from months" minhu smirked.

Jungkook eyes widen when he got to know that yn and taehyung have kid name haneul. He thought he knows everything about her but he was wrong.

Why she didn't told me about her kid?

When did she had kid?

Is she even know that she have kid?

"Where her kid?" He asked angrily.

"Taehyung keeps him with his second mate jenna" minhu said sternly.

"So now i am not guilty, am i?" Minhu added.

"You're still guilty! Guards throw him out of my kingdom" jungkook screamed.

"I came to you with this information with this hope that after knowing all those things you will forgive me but instead you become more cruel with me, is yn is that good at opening her legs that you leave your bestfriend for her?" He yelled at jungkook when guards was dragging out of jungkooks office.

"You bastard how dare you to say something about her!" Jungkook snarls and punched minhu on his face  which caused a big bruise on his cheek.

"Fine jungkook you played well now i am gonna play" minhu said and left his kingdom.

Jungkook signed and started his work again he's really not in a good mood after knowing that yn and taehyung had kid together. He took some more information about haneul and jenna to confirm everything he heard from minhu. He's planning to asked yn about it after dinner.

_________________

Yns POV

Today i cooked the dinner for jungkook i cooked some steak and mashed potatoes. I know that jungkook eat raw meat but a month ago he promised me that he will try eating human foods.

I happily served the food to him but he looks a little off today even after eating dinner he didn't praised me like he do every time but before i will asked him what happened? Or it's just business stuff he called me to his room.

I hurriedly went to the room to know the reason behind his bad mood. When i went inside the room i find him looking outside from window He turned around when he sensed my presence and faced me.

"do you love taehyung?" He asked calmly.

Anger and fear rushed through my body when i heard my evil husband's name.

"But why you're asking me this?" I asked angrily.

"Just answer yn" he whispers.

"No, and i will never" i said.

"Then why you never told me you have kid with him?" He asked angrily.

"Kid, haneul?" I asked him.

"Yes haneul who's living with jenna" he said.

"Jungkook my kid was dead after his birth i had Miscarriage and i don't know who's jenna" i snapped at him.

"No yn your kid was never dead your haneul was alive and taehyung keep him with his second mate jenna" he said sternly.

A tear fall from my cheek when i heard that

my haneul is Alive and safe but taehyung have another mate?

Why he did that to me?

Why he hide my haneul from me?

What's my fault to deserve this?

"Why did he did that to me jungkook why? What's my fault? first He impregnated me for a heir and when i gave birth to haneul he told me i had Miscarriage so that he can gave my kid to his another mate" i sat on the floor crying while pulling my hairs with frustration.

"Yn stop" jungkook said and sat on the floor next to me. He pulled my hands out of my hairs.

"Jungkook Please help me give me my kid back" i said while sobbing.

"Hey calm down yn, don't worry i will take him to you, i will give you back your haneul, okay" he ensures me and  then hugged me.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tell me guys how's the chapter in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow!