97- END

[Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy! Jiang Youmei is crazy! ]

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to To to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to Tons for for for for you for me! How beautiful! ]

[Is this the ultimate aesthetics of violence? Just now, I was wearing a skirt and looking cool with my shoulders looking so sassy and beautiful, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am missing! 】

【I go! This is the first time I watched Jiang You fight live. Her movements are so neat and beautiful! ]

[Oh my god, this is a global live broadcast! When I think about this, my hands are shaking with excitement! Everyone around the world can see that Laird provoked but was easily defeated by Jiang You! ]

[Ahhhhhhhh, it is indeed Jiangyou! What a shame for us! 】

What everyone didn't expect was that after Jiang You took the microphone on the stage, he began to calmly say his acceptance speech: "First of all, I want to thank Director Jin Huali..."

Everyone:?

When did this happen? How could you still say your acceptance speech so calmly! Your behavior will make us feel like it was really a trivial matter just now!

Not only the Chinese audience, but the global audience went crazy.

Oh my god, I have never seen such an exciting on-site slap in the face in my life. This Miss Jiang You proved with her strength that all her previous rumors were true, and even the rumors were too modest!

This is more than just being able to fight both on and off screen? This is so powerful!

The Laird who was trampled on the ground was a muscular man!

And now, Jiang You is on the stage giving an acceptance speech, and that Laird can't resist!

Oh my god, what movie is this Jiang You in? I want to see it, I want to see it now!

The "Ah Jiu" team members did not expect such a turn of events. When they saw Laird's provocation, they all wanted to rush up and hit him. After all, Jiang You was wearing a long dress today, so it was inconvenient to hit someone. .

Looking at it now, wow, wow, it's so convenient. It's great to hit people in a formal dress, it can hit, and it's beautiful. It's crazy beautiful!

Moreover, their movie will be released simultaneously in seven countries tomorrow. After Jiang You's wonderful live action scene, many people will definitely watch it!

Jiangyou is really a big treasure!

Jiang You on the stage continued to thank her.

Liu Cheng had previously told her to memorize her acceptance speech, saying that this was an international podium and was very important.

Jiang You said: "Finally, I would like to thank my agent Liu Cheng..."

The soul of the person being thanked, Liu Cheng, has not returned yet.

He was confused. Completely confused.

His mood just now was full of ups and downs.

First I was happy, then surprised, then angry, then shocked and shocked.

How can he hear thanks!

Until the end of the entire award ceremony, Liu Cheng was still a little dizzy.

Oh my God, his Youyou stepped on the soles of a strong man on the podium of a global live broadcast.

Oh my god, the whole internet is going crazy.