42

Not only the director couldn't hold himself back, but the audience also said it was outrageous.

[Well, let me confirm again. You are surviving on a desert island now, right? I feel like I'm on the wrong channel]

[Drinking coconut water in the sun, I guess they are on vacation! 】

【Just get a deck chair, there's even an awning, don't be too outrageous! 】

【I admit that I am sour, ahhhh let me go, let me go! ]

[ Those in front, take me with you! Ahhhh, I want to take an island vacation too! 】

The sunlight was dazzling, and the staff on site felt it even more intensely. They looked at this group of guests and felt sour.

They have no lounge chairs, no awnings, and no coconuts.

want to.

really want.

A group of people just looked at the guests eagerly, their eyes full of desire.

As soon as Lin Jiuxu turned his head, he met her, and his eyes were so intense that it burned him.

He was puzzled for a moment, then understood.

Hey, here comes the opportunity to make money.

He stood up immediately and welcomed all the guests very warmly: "I would like to sincerely introduce to you our new service. Purely handmade high-end bamboo lounge chairs, warm island-style awnings, paired with our cool and delicious fresh coconut juice, the entire service lasts one hour. It’s only 20,000 yuan, limited time sale, first come first served.”

After saying this, the staff was stunned, and so were the audience.

How many? How much can you tell me?

20,000 an hour, you are trying to steal the money!

The audience all commented:

[Hahahaha, only fools would buy it]

[Hahahahahaha, it's island style, I think it's a scam.]

Then the audience saw the group of staff members buying like crazy.

While grabbing, I shouted to the director to record it in his account.

All audience:?

Damn it, you don’t care about the director’s life or death at all now!

At this time, the director sitting far away on the shore didn't know anything. He only saw the cameramen pushing and shoving from a distance, doing some childish tricks.

Oh, no matter what, it has nothing to do with him anyway.

Then he received a message reminder from Lin Jiuxu.

Open it, it says: You have a new bill, please check it.

director:?

Next message: To be paid: 200,000 yuan.

The director jumped up immediately.

What the hell did I buy again!

Thanks to Jiangyou and the others, everyone had a very leisurely day and had a good sleep.

The next day, everyone seemed to have been opened up and began to make various leisure and entertainment items.

There were kites, swings, and even dumbbell single poles, and the audience who watched them said they were outrageous.

In the afternoon, the director, whose wallet was empty, finally received a call from the company and a rescue ship arrived.

The director almost cried.