62

After Jiang Qi's final exam, the results came out in just three days.

For the first time, he squeezed to the ranking list to look for his name.

The boy next to him couldn't believe it. They, Brother Qi, still need to see the ranking? Isn't it always the last one and very stable?

He quickly squeezed in and leaned his head over.

Jiang Qi had already found his name at this time. He was ranked 607th in the grade. There were 807 people in the grade, and he was still at the bottom.

Jiang Qi pouted, regretting for the first time that he didn't study hard before.

The younger brother next to him froze in place when he saw Jiang Qi's ranking.

What? Their brother Qi actually got 607th place in the exam? Did he study secretly behind their backs?

The younger brother immediately announced the good news loudly: "Brother Qi got more than 600 places in the exam!"

When the others heard this, they were all shocked: What? Isn't he the last in ten thousand years?

The younger brother immediately asked Jiang Qi: "Brother Qi, did you study secretly?"

Jiang Qi curled his lips, still dissatisfied with his results, and said perfunctorily: "Just study casually."

When the others heard this, they all complained about Versailles.

Two months ago, I was still at the bottom, but now I have improved by 200 places, and I still say that I am just learning!

So shameless.

There will be a parent-teacher meeting the day after the results are released. Jiang Qi is sitting in his seat, feeling a little uneasy for no reason.

What is a parent-teacher conference like? He has never had any family members come to it before. Every time parents come to pick up their classmates after a conference, he can only watch from the side.

It seems that some parents will be very angry and tell their children with a dark face that they will not follow the same example.

Some parents will be very happy and tell their children that they will reward them.

What will happen to Jiang You?

He didn't do very well in the exam either.

He kept moving as if he was sitting on a fire, then took out his cell phone, eagerly waiting for news from Jiang You.

She said she would come today, wouldn't she break her promise?

The parent-teacher meeting was scheduled after school, and Jiang Qi was restless all day long.

Of course, it was not only him who was restless, but also other students.

The classmates in the front row couldn't help but turned their heads and asked: "Hey Jiang Qi, who is coming to your family?"

Jiang Qi pursed his lower lip, "I...sister."

The word "sister" was said very quietly, as if it was a bit hot. Mouth.

The classmates immediately started gossiping: "Your sister? Is your sister good-looking?"

Other students were immediately attracted to her attention and gathered around her.

Don't blame them for being curious, the main reason is that Jiang Qi's face is very good-looking. If he didn't have crazy red hair every day and was a scumbag who didn't like to study, many little girls would like him.