95

on the afternoon when Jiang Qi was interviewed, and various media outlets immediately published the interview reports.

It quickly attracted widespread attention.

First, because the number one in the city is different from others. He has red hair and looks like a rebellious middle school boy.

Second, it was previously rumored that he was Jiang You's younger brother.

The most important thing is that Jiang Qi kept saying "my sister" when answering questions, which made the interview interesting instantly.

[Hahahahaha, I’m laughing to death. This top scorer in the high school entrance examination is quite interesting. He has the most rebellious face and speaks the sweetest words hahahaha]

[I now suspect that he is really Jiang You’s younger brother, otherwise who would listen to my sister like this? Ah, but if Jiang You is brought in, it will make sense instantly]

[This kid is a total sister-in-law, and he never talks about his sister]

[And he is very good-looking, he may really be Jiang You's younger brother! 】

While everyone was making random guesses, Jiang You posted on her blog.

She forwarded an interview report by Jiang Qi with the text: He’s my younger brother.

This time netizens exploded.

【Fuck! He is really her brother! ]

[Are the temperaments of these two people so different? At first glance, my sister looks like a well-behaved and good student, and my brother looks like a bad boy! 】

【Hahahahaha, the most outrageous thing is that one well-behaved student can beat up five, and the bad boy has to rush home to cook for his sister

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

. If you can fight, just make your debut on the spot! 】

Jiang Qi was playing a game and didn't pay attention to the online reports. When he finished playing a game and took his phone, he found that various student groups had exploded.

[Jiang Qi, Jiang Qi! Sister Jiangyou is cueing you! 】

Jiang Qi entered the link shared by his classmates in confusion, and saw what Jiang You said in the forwarded report.

The corners of his lips raised uncontrollably.

Humph, he just said that his sister likes him.

After finishing the high school entrance exam, Jiang Qi was able to have fun for a while, but Jiang You was still very busy.

She now not only receives many scripts, but also many magazine covers and various fashion endorsements.

Since the previous magazine cover in a black dress was released, everyone has discovered that Jiangyou is extremely malleable and can be sweet or sexy, cool or handsome or a seductive little fairy.

This face is so versatile, and this figure is a killer.

In addition to being busy in the entertainment industry, she also had to take time to build her own greenhouse. After being busy for a while, she finally built the smart greenhouse.

This is a complete smart greenhouse system, including automated management of a series of processes from planting to picking, and there are dedicated intelligent robots to cooperate with all systems, which can be called a private greenhouse butler.