86

.the driver watched helplessly as the young master carried the two lively chickens and a basket of vegetables into the car.

That car is worth tens of millions.

I have to carry it myself and don't want to put it in the trunk.

Ah, that chicken is pecking at the interior worth 800,000 yuan!

Ah, the water droplets on that dish fell onto the cushion worth 500,000!

Ah, his young master...well...is full of dirt.

He was suddenly confused, what had his young master done to be so miserable?

Then he heard the young master and Miss Jiang You say: "Call me anytime if you need help."

The red-haired boy next to him immediately said: "No, the greenhouse will be automated later, and you won't need your help growing vegetables. !"

The driver's eyes widened instantly.

What? What did you say? What did you say the young master did?

Growing vegetables? Oh my god, the young master actually came all the way to grow vegetables!

He is the young master of the Pei family! Where has this kind of work ever been done?

Then he heard his young master say: "You can call me over before the transformation."

The driver frowned.

That... um... I don't know if it was his imagination, but he felt that his young master didn't just say polite words, but really wanted to come!

Do some people actually like to work in other people's homes?

Simply unheard of!

The driver was still in shock until the car started.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Then he heard the young master behind him suddenly say: "These two chickens were raised by Youyou yourself."

Driver:?

What do you mean, young master?

Then I heard the young master say: "Youyou grew this vegetable by yourself, and you made this basket by yourself."

Driver:? ? ?

What exactly does the young master mean? Do you want him to say something?

The driver thought for a while and said tentatively: "Ah, I heard that people with good relationships usually give these gifts." After speaking, he looked at the young master from the rearview mirror.

Then he saw that the young master was obviously happier.

The driver breathed a sigh of relief.

It seems that you are right.

The car drove all the way back to Pei Shi'an's villa. When the driver was about to pick up the two chickens and vegetables, Pei Shi'an picked up the things before him.

driver:?

The young master really liked this return gift.

As soon as he entered the house, the housekeeper came to greet him. Before he could speak, Pei Shi'an put two chickens in his hand.

housekeeper:?

Pei Shi'an said, "I'll eat this tonight."

Butler:?

What's going on? When will the young master go shopping in person?

Then he heard Pei Shi'an say: "Youyou raised these all by yourself."