41

Curiosity instantly outweighed fear. The director turned on the monitor sound, and the laughter of the six guests immediately came out.

The other three people in the director's tent looked up instantly.

who is it? At this time, he was still laughing out loud!

Several people immediately gathered around the director and saw the happy scene in the tent where the guests were.

Senseless.

Are they not afraid?

What are they laughing at?

Curiosity was at its peak in an instant, and everyone was staring at the screen.

I saw several guests on the screen laughing. They finally finished laughing and picked up another book.

Book?

Where did this thing come from?

No, I should say why are you still in the mood to read at this time!

In the video, Lin Jiuxu was about to smoke, "This ghost story tonight... hahahaha Jiangyou, you have to send me the link hahahaha." The

four directors were even more curious.

What? Ghost stories, why do ghost stories laugh like this?

Lin Jiuxu continued to turn the next page, and the director immediately controlled the camera to zoom in.

[At this time, Xiao Hong was dressed in red, her long hair half covering her pale cheeks, and a line of blood and tears slowly flowed from the corners of her eyes.

She floated behind Zhou Minmin, her hands covered with bright red nails stretched out to Zhou Minmin's neck from behind, and accidentally pulled Zhou Minmin's hair.

The next second, Zhou Minmin turned around and slapped Xiao Hong on the face, "Ah ah what the hell! I hate people pulling my hair the most!"

Xiao Hong was knocked into the wall with a loud bang, and the whole ghost was gone. Senseless. ]

Director:?

The other three people:?

"Hahahahahahahaha another victim!" Lin Jiuxu and the others were laughing like crazy.

The director was confused.

Is this a ghost story? This is a ghost story!

The few people on the director's side not only watched it themselves, but also asked other colleagues nearby to watch it too. People in the tent nearby took out their mobile phones and clicked into Jiang You's live broadcast room. They instantly saw "Hahahaha" all over the screen.

?

Immediately afterwards, all the tents were filled with "hahahahahaha".

The new viewers were stunned when they saw this scene.

【Well, what are they doing? I heard there was a storm? ]

Other viewers laughed and replied: [Hahahaha, yes, they are reading a book hahahaha]

New audience:?

Still insisting on reading a book in stormy weather? Love learning so much?

After staring at it for a few minutes, they also started to post barrages with their stomachs in their hands:

[Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha makes me laugh so hard, what kind of book is this? I want to buy it too. 】

A large number of viewers opened the shopping platform and searched for "Tonight's Ghost Story". This little book that no one cared about was instantly sold out on all platforms.