73

Phoenix" is gradually getting on track. After Jiang You's last mental guidance, everyone is very happy every day, and will even deliberately walk through the door of the opposite crew with their heads held high.

Since everyone was working in one direction, the filming went very smoothly. The crew has never had such a smooth experience in their lives.

Therefore, the overall atmosphere of the "Phoenix" crew is quite good.

But it was different for the crew of "Qing Ling" opposite. Director Wu Fengmou tried his best to compete with Cui Sheng. Starring Song Suxue couldn't stand Jiang You very much. Several other people who wanted to curry favor with the director and Song Suxue also couldn't stand it. Following this, these main characters were in a bad mood, causing the entire crew to feel low pressure.

In addition, Wu Feng and Song Suxue have very bad tempers, which makes life even more difficult for the rest of the crew.

Originally, the confrontation between the two crews had nothing to do with the minions in the crew. They don't care how you fight, they are here to work.

But when the two crews compared, they were very envious of the opposite crew of "Phoenix".

So the little actors and characters in the "Qing Ling" crew formed a habit. When they were scolded in the crew, they would run to the door and squat, look at the opposite crew, and enjoy their happiness.

Ah, the opposite crew is so harmonious. I really want to go to that crew.

That Jiang You has such a good temper, I really want to talk to her.

Why are all of them so cooperative and never lose their temper because of the size of the coffee table?

Envy, really envy, they have never seen such a harmonious crew.

Jiang You's work is getting smoother and smoother. Although she has never acted in a fairy tale before, she has figured out the character's characteristics well. Coupled with the on-site learning during this period, she has been able to control this role very well.

The shooting is on track and I have more free time.

After filming every day, she began to search for delicious food throughout the film and television city.

This film and television city is very large on the ground. It is a specially developed film and television base. There are many various crews, group performances, etc., which makes this film and television city have a lot of restaurants and hotels.

Jiangyou is so happy, she loves the food in this world.

On this day, Jiang You found a small restaurant with local specialties and entered a small private room.

As the dishes were served one by one, she thought about how Liu Cheng had recently told her to interact more with fans, and many fans were looking forward to seeing what she was up to.

She reflected on it and realized that she really couldn't remember to post updates when she got busy.

She simply started a live broadcast.

This really excited the fans.

Someone from the fan base immediately came to announce:

[Quick, quick, quick, Youyou is starting a live broadcast! Go and see it! ]

[Ah ah ah ah ah, I rushed over quickly! 】

【Wherever there is Youyou, there is me. Here I come! 】

The number of live broadcast viewers keeps rising.

The main reason is that Jiang You doesn't post too many blogs at ordinary times. He has been filming after the variety show. They have nothing new to watch, but now they have a live broadcast, so they shouldn't rush here.