43

Someone immediately took out his cell phone and called Jiang You. He thought he had either gone wrong or met a scammer.

He said that the system was not very reliable. How could an ordinary small farmer with no reputation in the breeding industry come up with such a powerful invention?

Most likely a liar.

Then he heard the ringtone of "Little Jumping Frog"'s cell phone on the other side of the large iron gate railing.

?

Then I saw Jiang You answering the phone, and the "Hello" sound merged in reality and on the phone.

She turned out to be the farmer Jiang You!

Several people immediately frowned and had some more considerations in their hearts.

Is she the only one who can engage in breeding and invention?

It's really unbelievable.

But a few people don't show it on their faces.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be Jiang You. You are so powerful at such a young age." A person in charge of a manufacturer said, and others also agreed.

Jiang You felt a little strange after hearing this.

What's so great about it?

She just made a very simple system.

She opened the big iron door and showed them the chicken shed.

Several people followed Jiang You, and then they really saw what the chicken shed looked like.

Completely shocked.

This chicken shed looks very ordinary from the outside, but it is full of technology inside.

As soon as you enter the door, there is a large display screen, which displays the temperature and the status of the chicks in real time. There is also a row of buttons at the bottom, which says "open/close the cage door", "manual abnormality check", "automatic cleaning", etc. There are also some induction facilities installed throughout the chicken shed.

It's not as smart as a chicken shed.

A few people walked back and forth several times before they truly believed that Jiang You, the weak-looking girl, had actually created a system.

They immediately had an idea.

Before they came here, they thought Jiang You was just a small farmer and would be easy to deal with. Now that she is such a weak little girl, wouldn't it be easier to deal with?

She doesn't look like she understands the twists and turns of society, and living in a place like this, she must be very short of money.

That would be easier to handle.

Spending the least amount of money to do the most is their consistent principle.

Immediately, a manufacturer took the lead and walked outside the chicken shed and approached Jiang You. "Ms. Jiang You, we think your system is very good. We want to spend 200,000 yuan to buy your system. What do you think?" Like?"

Two hundred thousand is quite a lot for a little girl, right?

At least she could rent a better house instead of living in a house that looked haunted.

"300,000! We offer 300,000!" Another manufacturer immediately followed, fearing that Jiang You would agree to the previous one.

The movement of these two people immediately attracted the attention of others, and they immediately ran out and crowded around Jiang You.