66

Song Suxue was inexplicably frightened for a moment, and then she reacted and became furious.

Haha, what a joke, what does she mean? Not allowed?

A newcomer actually refutes her face in front of so many people!

It’s so desperate!

Song Suxue's eyes widened with anger, and her whole body was a little unstable due to emotion.

And that Jiang You was still sitting quietly, not affected in any way.

The onlookers felt that Jiang You had won for some reason.

Then they shook their heads, no, no, Jiang You will definitely suffer if she offends Song Suxue. Song Suxue has been rumored to be a big name before and likes to make people stumbling. Although it is just a rumor, judging from the attitude of this person just now, it is 80% true. real.

A group of people have their own thoughts.

But Song Suxue is very embarrassed now.

Jiang You refused to give up her seat, and she clearly didn't like the plastic stool she had just offered him, so she could only stand now.

She seemed like a joke.

The more she stood, the angrier she became, thinking that she had to make a comeback.

Then she thought of the audition, and suddenly she felt much more comfortable.

Hehe, what's wrong with her being a cannon fodder like this? Isn't Jiang You here just to get the heroine role? But she doesn’t know it yet, but the heroine has already been pre-decided. She is just here to go through the motions today, and Jiang You and the others are all accompanying her.

This is also the place that hits Jiang You the hardest.

It's just a seat, give it to her if she wants it.

Song Suxue raised her eyebrows and looked at Jiang You proudly: "I just want to see if you feel comfortable after the audition." The

tone was obviously provocative, and everyone felt it, and they all looked at Jiang You, But I saw that the newcomer still didn't have any mood swings.

At this moment, people from the production and preparation team over there came over, led by the director and producer, and next to them was the head of the studio in charge of casting.

Song Suxue made eye contact with the person in charge of casting, and smiled.

The director walked straight to the audition area, suddenly stopped, and glanced at the waiting actors. Everyone immediately stood up and straightened their bodies, for fear that the director would have a bad impression.

Only Jiang You was still sitting.

The director was also looking at her.

But after only a few seconds, the director moved on without looking at the actors again.

Everyone looked at Jiangyou.

Why did the director look at her? Because she's the only one sitting there?

Without waiting for them to think too much, the staff immediately started arranging auditions, and everyone registered and waited for arrangements.

Those in front were the first to get biographies and audition clips.

Then the two actors went in together, one auditioned, and the other stood waiting nearby.

The director looked very serious, sitting in the middle, holding the list of actors in his hand, frowning.