30

The atmosphere in the private room was not harmonious at this time.

They are mainly divided into two categories. One is large companies. They originally thought that it would be a piece of cake to win over Jiang You. After all, they have a large platform and many resources, while Jiang You is just an amateur with a small reputation.

But when they saw so many companies, their self-confidence inevitably became a little loose.

What if someone else offers better treatment?

Otherwise, improve the treatment?

But she is just an amateur after all.

But her appearance is top-notch in the entertainment industry, and she has a good start. Moreover, these big companies are not fools. They are all vying for her because she has great potential.

Moreover, they secretly thought: How dare an amateur like Jiang You dare to bring so many companies together to compete?

Most likely, a big company told her to do this.

The picture they imagined was like this. A big company said to Jiang You: Call all the companies to compare, we all have the best conditions!

It’s over, that must be it!

The heads of several large companies couldn't sit still. They stood up immediately and went to the "bathroom". After going out, quickly find a deserted corner and report the situation to the company.

The other category is small companies.

Most of these small companies are trying to trick people with ten or twenty-year contracts. If Jiang You becomes popular, they will make money. If Jiang You doesn't become popular, they won't lose money. gold.

But now, in front of other companies, how can they have the nerve to reveal their routines? It’s so embarrassing!

And... they secretly looked at Jiang You.

She sat there, facing so many companies, but she didn't have stage fright at all, she was calm and composed, and she didn't look like she could be fooled.

They should just wait for the food to be served.

As for Jiang You, she didn't actually think about it that much. She was just waiting for the food seriously.

When all the companies sat together, they were ready to negotiate better conditions than before. Several large companies observed each other and talked to Jiang You about the benefits of joining their own company.

For a moment, the dining table was filled with tension.

People from several small companies dare not speak loudly.

At this moment, Jiang You suddenly stood up, and everyone's eyes suddenly focused on her.

What's wrong? Did you decide which company to sign with so quickly? Come on, my family’s conditions haven’t been fully prepared yet!

Everyone held their breath, and then heard Jiang You say to the waiter waiting at the door: "It's time to serve!"

The tone was very exciting, as if he had been looking forward to it for a long time.

Everyone: ...

she is relaxed and calm! Now the focus is on serving food!

However, the calmer Jiang You became, the less able the people in these companies were to grasp her thoughts.

She looked very difficult to deal with. No matter what tempting terms they offered, there was no surprise on her face.

Even when some small companies came up with conditions that they couldn't offer, she didn't show any disgust on her face.